• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Just ordered MG44. Suggested scenarios?
09-07-2006, 01:44 PM,
c_Question Mark  Just ordered MG44. Suggested scenarios?
I hear the Campaign is heavily weighted to the Allies. What's a good game? thanx, von ege. :P
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2006, 03:45 PM,
RE: Just ordered MG44. Suggested scenarios?
Arnhem Bridge and the 1st AB scens kept me happy for a while.
09-08-2006, 09:42 AM,
I would go for the reworked scns by Volcano Man or Rev Rico's reworked campaign. The stock scns are very inaccurate from an historical point of view. Unfortunately the game map is also quite bad and only the makers can change that.
I asked HPS but never got an answer.
09-08-2006, 10:04 AM,
Many of the Campaign games are good, I like the histrical or balanaced ALT with Options for the Poles. I do not agree that it is heavily waited to the Allies. Load up Volcano's secenarios he has toughed up the germans. I would also recommend explicit supply to add more of a histrical feel.

Check out the results in the this is a fairly balanced PZC.

The Germans can stop the allies and kill off the 1st AB. Key battles for the Germans are fight hard to slow XXX Corp in the first 24-48hours, pray that you destroy the Son bridge, defend the Waal River at Nijmegan, keep the Allies defending the Highway by keeping a Mobile Reserve. Do not rush to kill the 1st AB but slowly grind them down.

If you need a game let me know.

Cheers

Peter777

09-09-2006, 06:49 AM,
Thank you Gentlemen for all your help. I'll get Volcano Man's scenarios and give it a go. Thanks again for all your help. von ege