• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

EF Icons
09-01-2006, 04:42 AM,
EF Icons
Just wondering how I can mix icons for bases?
i.e. one download has red swastika bases for Germans and red for Russians. Is it possible to have swastika with old style Russian icons so there is no colour clash, or does anyone know of other downloads?
thanks
Glint
Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2006, 10:55 AM,
RE: EF Icons
Color clash? Sorry, could you define what you would like, it isn't too hard to change bases, I just need an idea of what you are thinking!! Thanks

Mike
09-03-2006, 03:49 PM,
Hi Mike,
thanks for the response.
To make it plain, You have stock icon bases with the disc and I've downloaded some icon mods. In all cases you one pair of Russian and German icons.
One downloaded mod I have is a red base with German swastika and a red russian base with hammer and sickle.
I would like to have, say, the german swastika base and the original Talonsoft russian base.
Hope that explains better!
regards
Peter
09-04-2006, 01:27 AM,
Let me check on this a little, do you have the file you downloaded available, could you send it to me? The German/Russian bases are done a little different than all the other countries, who have there own Bases BMP files, the Germans/Russians share theirs in a file called icons3d, icons4d, etc. I don't have the mod you have, if you could send it to me so I'm sure what you have, I can fix it for you no problem. If you don't, I can still do it from scratch, let me know, K?

Mike
09-04-2006, 01:47 AM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: EF Icons
Ok Mike,
thanks mate.
I'll send you the files to your e mail addy.
cheers
Peter
09-04-2006, 06:10 AM,
Hi Mike,
hear you go.
I would like the german red base with the swastika but with the original talonsoft Russian base.
Equally, I would like the option of having the Russian red base with the original German base, i.e. the German blue base with the black cross.
Hope that's clear for you, lol!
Thanks for your help.
Regards
Peter

Attached Files
.zip   EF Icons - Glint.zip (Size: 58.58 KB / Downloads: 12)
09-07-2006, 08:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-07-2006, 08:32 AM by Warhorse.)
Hey Peter,

Sorry, wasn't on this site for a few days, but had started on a concept the other day, I will post it here. It's not done yet, as you can see, but the bases would be quite easy to tell apart, would you like these, or still want to redo the other ones you sent? TIA

Mike
.bmp   example.bmp (Size: 138.38 KB / Downloads: 27)
09-07-2006, 08:40 PM,
cheers
That's spot on thanks Mike!
Exactly what I'm after.
Look forward to them.
cheers mate
regards
Peter
09-09-2006, 06:28 AM,
Cool, then I will get cracking!!

Mike
09-10-2006, 07:18 AM,
Hey Peter,

This is what I came up with, checked them in the editor, and seem to work well, let me know if this is what you wanted, k?!

Mike

Attached Files
.zip   EF II bases-Mike.zip (Size: 57.73 KB / Downloads: 14)