• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Modern Campaigns Tournament
08-28-2006, 08:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-28-2006, 08:39 AM by Tide1.)
Modern Campaigns Tournament
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2006, 10:08 AM,
RE: Modern Campaigns Tournament
Sgt.Fury and Landser34 have completed turn one
08-28-2006, 10:21 AM,
There aint no flies on you guys Big Grin cheers
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
08-28-2006, 08:23 PM,
Sgt.Furyand Landser34 starting turn 6
08-30-2006, 10:08 PM,
Hi Gary Sgt Fury and Landser34 have completed our game the results a Nato Major Victory
08-30-2006, 10:48 PM,
What is up with your two? It is already Wednesday. Geesh :-).

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
08-31-2006, 07:38 PM,
Rick

Like General Patton said they went trough it like Pooh through a goose. Eek You and Dennis are the only opponents so far that have completed Smolensk in the Red Star Tourny. cheers

Gary
08-31-2006, 10:41 PM,
Dennis is very quick with the turns, and I know Dave can be too. I bet the could have finished Tuesday if they were really trying Big Grin. Marquo and I finished a Bulge tournament game a few years ago in just 2 days, but we were both home, me on vacation I remember, and the turns just kept flying, which was a kick, almost like playing live online.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
09-01-2006, 12:57 PM,
Has anyone tried live online in any HPS game? Might be fun if scenario length isn't too long. Probably best for Squad Battles, eh?
09-01-2006, 07:45 PM,
I havn't tried but it would seem like the smaller scenarios would be ok to play online.

Gary