• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Online challenge ladder
08-25-2006, 07:08 AM,
Online challenge ladder

Hi,

Is the online ladder currently active?

I signed up but havent heard or seen anything.

Thanks

Dragoon
Quote this message in a reply
08-25-2006, 09:54 AM,
RE: Online challenge ladder
It is looking for someone to oversee it. ;)

cheers
08-25-2006, 10:03 AM,

Thanks,

If its not rocket science and doesnt involve balancing chemical equations,maybe i could help

Dragoon
08-25-2006, 10:09 AM,
Big Grin LOL! Thanks. I've never had the time to play an on-liner. Cry I know that they were popular at one time? And, enough that a "ladder" was made for them.
If any CS member wants to be involved in on line gaming it would be great. I do not have the time to devote to it. But, I am sure that there are those out here that would!

I will assist in anyway to get this started up again. Especially if there is interest? Eek

cheers
08-25-2006, 03:28 PM,
I'm affraid that the problem is not in lack of interest, but rather technical problems.

I'm not the tech man, but as far as I remember from my conversation with more experienced players, there is problem with compatibility between CS code and DirectX (the newer versions, I don't remeber which one starts with :conf: )

Solving that conflict was one of our members Wish List for Matrix release top priorities...
"We do not beg for Freedom, we fight for it!"

http://swalencz.w.interia.pl
08-25-2006, 08:20 PM,

Hi,

Sounds like rocket science to me! lol

Too bad tho,thats where I first learned that its possible for me to loose a full battalion of Tigers in one turn!!

Thanks

Dragoon
08-27-2006, 10:15 AM,
I do hope Matrix figures this out.
08-27-2006, 10:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-27-2006, 10:32 AM by Tide1.)
I did enjoy our online fights Michael Big Grin
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
08-28-2006, 02:45 AM,
I sure miss those online battles, back when I had alot more time for pleasure. I remember not being able to connect and thinking it was my problem. Perhaps not?