• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Ladder Leader!
08-21-2006, 04:42 AM,
New Ladder Leader!
Looks like Geordie has been toppled from his long time perch and a new ladder leader has taken the throne.

Congrats to Walkure, for his climb to the top, one of the best to learn from and play against. A solid Opponnet and a fast turn rate make him a formidable quest for the next to climb to the top!

Well Done Juan!
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2006, 05:05 AM,
RE: New Ladder Leader!
I agree Jaun is a great teacher and CM player. Even when he beats on me like a Red Headed Step Child. WE FIGHT ON.
08-21-2006, 05:21 AM,
Juan!

Congratulations! But remember, you have paved the way to number one with the little electronic graves of many of your soldiers! I am proud to have helped put them there!

Great Job and a Great Player!

08-21-2006, 07:46 AM,
Thanks guys, the last two month have being the longest ever. i started allot of OP to catch him and everything started to go bad. my e-mail, guys went on Vacation, regulars slowed down because of real life. Jesus i thought i'd never catch him. Thank you club Officers for a great damn club.

Juancheers
08-21-2006, 08:41 AM,
Well done Juan, I'll see if my Finns can get you down from your high and mighty loft as ladder leader.:smg:
I am proud to be British but I thank god that I am Welsh
08-21-2006, 08:45 AM,
I should have added also that it all depends on how you view the ladder .. if it goes on my personal preferance of number of games played then I am ladder leader :laughing:
I am proud to be British but I thank god that I am Welsh
08-21-2006, 08:52 AM,
Congratulations -thats a lot of death and destruction
08-21-2006, 11:12 AM,
RE:��New Ladder Leader!
(FGM)Phil Davies Wrote:I should have added also that it all depends on how you view the ladder .. if it goes on my personal preferance of number of games played then I am ladder leader :laughing:

Time just more time allot of it, damn 600+ games Jesus i think we'll have will our score to our grandchildren

Walkurecheers
08-21-2006, 11:37 AM,
Well done that man, may your reign be long and prosperous :)
08-21-2006, 01:40 PM,
yes congrats - one of my favorite opponents!