• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Campaign available
08-19-2006, 10:55 PM,
Campaign available
Generals,
I am pleased to announce the availability of a WF campaign.It will be based on the V Panzer Army sector of the Battle of the Bulge.

It will be a team format and the only limitation is there must be a minimum of 3 players per team with one designated as CiC.There is no maximum number of players per team.

There are no replays to watch so this should help speed up turn rates. The campaign is expected to be a priority game with the players involved and a timely turn rate is required.

Since reading and understanding and following directions is very important please consider the following:

The first 2 teams to respond to me via email will be accepted.The person responding must be the CiC and when responding you must include a list of your team members,thier email addresses, and a side preference.If both team choose the same side I will do a dice roll with the highest roll determining which team gets it's choice.I will accept no entries submitted that do not comply with the above.

If there is no interest at this time that's ok too.......I am easy to get along with most of the time :-)

von Earlmann

"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2006, 12:59 AM,
RE: Campaign available(The rules)
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
08-21-2006, 07:14 AM,
RE: Campaign available
Just a pity you couldnt put your versions into a playable file for all.Anyone who has played or seen Earl's versions can it be done in a fairly reasonable format.Time for you PC wizards to help out.