• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Speculation
08-19-2006, 01:23 PM,
Speculation
Well, the Summer is waning and a young lad's mind turns to new HPS PzC titles. So, what do folks thing is next?

East Front? West Front?
"Rhine 45?" "Rostov 41?" "Rostov 42?"
"Hungary 45?" "East Prussia 45?"
"Hube's Pocket?" "Bagration 44?"
Isnt a "Leningrad 41/44" due?
"Crimea/Kuban 41-45?" "Dnieper 44?"
"Aachen 45?" How about "France 44" dealing with the breakout?
The ever popular "Berlin 45?"
How about "Kiev 41?" Or a "Kiev 44?"
Or, even, "Winter War 39?

Keep in mind Glenn is a Canuk, and there must be plans for some sort of Northwest Europe game--something post Arnheim/Rhine crossing. So many possible campaigns, so few developers...........

Now with all those subjects, I know I must have hit close to the markcheers
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2006, 02:29 PM,
RE: Speculation
Berlin'45 will be the last of the PC games concerning Europe.

That you can take to the bank.
08-19-2006, 04:29 PM,
Aolain Wrote:Well, the Summer is waning and a young lad's mind turns to new HPS PzC titles. So, what do folks thing is next?

Hey guy - your speculation is a little early - slight delay on when I was hoping to have something, but these things happen. So the game we master earlier this summer is still coming - but not in the immediate few days.

Sorry - the master was in time but these things happen when you press, package, and prepare CDs for distribution - everything has to come together and sometimes one thing can delay the process.

Glenn
Send this user an email
08-22-2006, 05:44 AM,
Well, we did get some info (new info for me anyway). So, a new game has been mastered, but logistical difficulties have delayed the release--these things do happen. So, given that this is August, then we ought to see a new game in sept or oct...good news to me! If the next game is as good as Stalingrad, I will be well-satisfied.

Still, Glenn is batting 100 with his/HPS' policy of no hints.....my offer of a six pack of MooseHead is still good.....Canadians, cant live with 'em, cant live without 'em.