• Downloads

Award Ceremony
08-14-2006, 05:57 AM,
Award Ceremony
Three Campaign Series Ladder members have a special honor today. :smoke:

Hughen Tanken de Tote
Predrag Vilotijevic
Huib

Each has been awarded the Order of the Phoenix - Tenacity. They join the current four active ladder members who hold this honor.

Awarded for "extreme" courage and endurance in the face of adversity. Must be an Order of the Phoenix - Endurance holder and score 5000 points. Upon scoring 5000 points and continuing to meet the criteria of the Order of the Phoenix - Endurance, a player is eligible for induction into the "Order of the Phoenix - Tenacity". Any player so selected is truly worthy of special recognition for their dedication and devotion to the wargaming community "win, lose, or draw". :thumbs_up: Amen!

As everyone knows, the Order of the Phoenix holders have a special place in my heart. :rolleyes: These three new "tenacious" players hold the 22nd, 25th, and 29th places on the Campaign Series Ladder, sorted by score.

Let us all celebrate in the virtual "O" Club! All drinks are on the house! cheers
Quote this message in a reply
08-14-2006, 06:42 AM,
RE: Award Ceremony
Pedja my old friend......well done!

Salute to all three generals.........they obviously just plain enjoy this game
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
08-14-2006, 07:16 AM,
08-14-2006, 07:34 AM,
Congrats and great handle as you receive the order of tenacity. Gotta give it to the dead that keep coming!

j
08-14-2006, 07:44 AM,
08-14-2006, 01:37 PM,
Congrats to all 3 Comrades who are truly "Arm Chair Generals" and that is meant as an honourable position. :thumbs_up:

Player's who play for the pure joy of the game are truly real people dedicated to entertaining & challenging games! :smoke:
Good Hunting,
Reddog
08-15-2006, 03:26 AM,
I am very honored to recieve this medal. But, even more, I am delighted to read your posts, congratulating me and my two comrades. After all these years, and all the games, I am glad to be in such a company of wargamers, the club and all of you mean a lot to me. I thank you all again, and hope we will battle it out many more times in the near future! best regards, Pedja Vilotijevic, from Belgrade, Serbia.
08-15-2006, 05:01 AM,
Congratulations Gentlemen!
You have all endeavored to persevere! You all show that is much more than winning a game. It is about the camaraderie and friendships we form around these games and our club the Blitz. You guys show the rest of us what it really means to be a player. I hope you all continue play for a long time. I am honored to be your company.

Best regards,
Bob
08-15-2006, 06:21 AM,
Yep a big well done to all 3 and keep up the gaming.
08-15-2006, 12:11 PM,
Hello Men,

Congratulations to all three of you! An outstanding achievement for all of you!

Here to you!

cheers cheers cheers

Thanx!

Hawk