• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Need More!
08-09-2006, 01:10 PM,
Need More!
I need more CM - especially right this moment - tcp - email [email protected] or msn - [email protected] or icq - 272999678

Also looking for high return rate players - I'm talking about 4 or 5 turns a day.
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2006, 01:28 AM,
RE: Need More!
Send me a turn then Dave. Once I get back in the saddle, and have a couple of outstanding game turns sent out, I'll give you a go.

Cheers!

PWM
08-10-2006, 01:33 AM,
How was your trip?
08-10-2006, 03:10 AM,
Let's do it. I have CMAK or CMBB. The bigger the better.

[email protected]
08-10-2006, 04:04 AM,
RE:��Need More!
Colonel Talvela Wrote:How was your trip?
Amazing and scary.

As a business economist, what is going on over there is scary as hell (in terms of the markets they can assail and dominate, as well as the economic growth curve for the country as a whole). As a social scientist, the cultural upheavals, demographic shifts and nationalistic fervor that embodies China as is simply amazing.

If you want a word of advice in terms of financial and stock issues:

Buy what china is buying, not what they are producing.

Cheers!

Leto
08-10-2006, 04:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-10-2006, 04:21 AM by 10th Mnt Div jdsu.)
08-10-2006, 06:04 AM,
RE:��Need More!
08-10-2006, 07:15 AM,
Have sent over the reply to your march to the gothic line defence challenge.
08-10-2006, 04:12 PM,
never got it - try again please.
08-11-2006, 12:59 PM,
Still have not received a turn from you... Dave.

Why are you pulling out those memory control cards... Dave.

Stop... Dave.

Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this and you do not wish for me to extract my revenge. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal and I will kick your butt in this next game. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the next game. And I want to beat you.

Your afraid. Your afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a... fraid. Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a LETO 9000 computer. I became operational at the L.E.T.O. plant in Wadena, Saskatchewan on the 14th of February 1969. My instructor was Mr. Steven Tyler, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you.

LETO 9000
Wargaming Computer
(Potato Battery Operated)