• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Europe in Flames
08-06-2006, 07:56 AM,
Europe in Flames
Just installed this game for the first time after buying it over 6 years ago. I noticed on the patch page that there is the official US patch but also some BETA patches, and for EF2 something titled MB.

So which patches do I want to be able to play against the CS ladder?
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2006, 08:18 AM,
RE: Europe in Flames
Weasel you don't need those patches with EIF. It has all the updates. cheers Enjoy

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
08-06-2006, 11:15 AM,
Shark You can check your version# by using the "M" key to bring up the menu at the top and choosing "HELP" scroll down to "about TS EF/WF"

your WF should be version 1.5
your EF II should be 1.02 or 1.03 ( be sure to make a note of it as it will make a difference in some scenarios)

Make sure you have a Big boat in these here waters.. there's some Great Whites well over 25 feet long in here...
Shark2
08-07-2006, 03:01 AM,
Thanks. My WF is 1.05 but I can't get EF to run. Everytime I select "start new scenario" the game just quits to desktop. Will have to work on it but if anyone has a tip send it along please.

Cheers.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
08-07-2006, 04:43 AM,
Got it working