• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Russian Training Scenarios?? Help to Find!
08-05-2006, 03:25 AM,
Russian Training Scenarios?? Help to Find!
Hi! When my computer "Crashed" Cry recently, I lost all my "Favorites", as well as the files for the CMBB, Soviet Training Scenarios! Can anyone give me the "Link" so I can download them again! Thanks in advance for the help! and have a good one! :cool2:
Ivan/Shep!The "HOG Ranger and Balkan Warrior" Still Riding the "Winds of Change" on the Dubrovnik Front!
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2006, 03:41 AM,
RE: Russian Training Scenarios?? Help to Find!
http://www.blowtorchscenarios.com/Jason%...tails.html
08-05-2006, 07:39 AM,
Colonel Talvela deserves to be promoted to Field Marshal with awards of the VC, Knight's Cross with everything and the hero of the Soviet Union!!l
I have been struggling in vain against the KV1 in The Iron Roadblock Tutorial where the KV1 kills all my tanks and the 88 's too and am struggling to extricate my JS2's from the trees in Jaegermeister the Advanced Tutorial
The pdf files on the CMBB disc are incomplete and in my despair I was even wondering about returning to the much loved CS battles.

Thank you VERY much Colonel !! Now I must go off to study these great new CM training scenarios.
08-05-2006, 09:53 AM,
RE:��Russian Training Scenarios?? Help to Find!
08-06-2006, 08:11 AM,
Thanks a bunch Colonel
I downloaded your wonderful training using Winzip 7 but was told I need Quickview. This is not on the XP disc and I could not get it from the web. Could you or Jason please help me? I am busting to start training.
08-06-2006, 09:11 AM,
i sent an email with all the file not zipped. did you get it?
08-07-2006, 06:33 AM,
Thanks mate. I got a message about a private email in Java but could not download it. Sorry to be such a pest but am rarin' to go with your (and Jason C's) great scenarios. I will now try to load a java program to see if I can find it in case you cannot send it normally.
Thanks Again!!
Pip
08-07-2006, 06:55 AM,
i didnt send it in java. Just sent all of them as .txt files. what email should i send them to and i will try again.
08-07-2006, 01:20 PM,
Thanks very much Colonel. It should be OK if you send it to me at [email protected].
08-08-2006, 07:36 AM,
sent some of them again. if those work i will send the rest.