• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Distant Guns is Out!!
07-31-2006, 09:16 AM,
Off Topic  Distant Guns is Out!!
Very cool game!! Check it out, has a time limited trial download version.

http://www.stormeaglestudios.com/public/...tguns.html

RedMike recommended...out
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2006, 10:37 AM,
RE: Distant Guns is Out!!
I dowloaded the hefty demo 290meg and I wonder how the campaign portion will play out?
08-02-2006, 10:54 AM,
If there is interest in this game being added to the ladder? Please let me know?

Thanks! :)

Ed
08-03-2006, 04:42 AM,
08-06-2006, 05:57 AM,
Sadly I have my doubts for this game; Over at NWS they have combines TAS(25 bucks) (Thunder at Sea) (a campaign game for Fighting steel) with a Fighting Steel improvement project (FREE!!!)...I just don't know, it seems like a lot of money for DG:(
08-06-2006, 06:53 AM,
PK Powers Wrote:Sadly I have my doubts for this game; Over at NWS they have combines TAS(25 bucks) (Thunder at Sea) (a campaign game for Fighting steel) with a Fighting Steel improvement project (FREE!!!)...I just don't know, it seems like a lot of money for DG:(

Well the dollar ain't worth squat these days. What is it, a little more than a tank of gas ??
And you get a hell of a lot more fun out of it too. I think computer wargames have to be best bang for buck going even at $100.00 a pop.

Don't get me wrong, I love free quality stuff. That's one really cool thing about Linux. I love Linux, keep Windows around only to run games that won't run on Linux.

Still you gotta have the dinarrii to spend it. Or at least plenty of plastic! :smoke:

RedMike...out