• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

ATTN Campaign players and Don Fox
07-19-2006, 06:26 AM,
ATTN Campaign players and Don Fox
Guys,
I have a bit of a problem.Just got out of the hospital from a possible heart attack of which the tests so far have all shown negative.Bit if a scare that's all.....the bad news is I am beat and will do the best I can with turns and such.

Probably nothing real serious but,I am still sore and tired.

Patience will definitely be appreciated.

Thanks,

Earl
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2006, 06:45 AM,
RE: ATTN Campaign players and Don Fox
Earl,

Take your time and make sure you're alright. Eek I don't think any of us campaign players will begrudge you some time to get your wind back.

My Russian troopers will raise a toast of vodka (or that nasty diesel-smelling substitute we've been drinking since the damn Germans killed the still with a 75L70 round two days ago) to your health. We can use the rest anyway. cheers

Mike
07-19-2006, 06:46 AM,
Hi Earl.
Good luck. :thumbs_up:
I was there, in your situation, April 30th this year.
Mine ended up not to be a heart attack. I'm still going through tests. Somedays I feel like a pin cushion. Eek
Keep your spirit up. A good positive attitude goes a long way. :)

Wait until they start ruling things out? My cardiologist is still scratching his head over what he saw on the EKG tapes. :chin:
After the stress test, ultra sound, and radiological catherization, with still nothing solid found, I am now back in the hands of my Internal Medicine Doctor. :cool:
Next will probably be a witch doctor? ;)

Good luck. I'll put you on my list. cheers
07-19-2006, 09:38 AM,
Slow Down Earl,Take Your Time.
Jesse
07-19-2006, 12:48 PM,
Earl,

Take care of yourself.

Having had two angioplasties and stents put in this past November, I'm all too familiar with what you may be going through. Be glad that you didn't have the heart attack; they'll figure out what it is soon enough, I'm sure. I, too, was fortunate to come up short of an actual heart attack (but had pretty severe angina from arterial blockage).

Don
07-19-2006, 01:58 PM,
Been there myself Earl, about 5 years ago. Nobody could figure out anything until finally an endoscopy revealed severe reflux esophigitis, but not before the stress tests, x-rays, ultrasound, etc. Sometimes you wonder if the tests are worse than the malady. Keep your spirits up sir. Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery.

Regards,
Gary
07-20-2006, 03:33 AM,
Take care of yourself first Comrade as the rest of us will be here when your ready. Glad to read it was not a heart attack... good health Comrade! :smoke:

Get your "witch doctor" to make you some special brew :stir: might help? ;)
Good Hunting,
Reddog
07-20-2006, 06:47 AM,
Earl,
Get Well soon, all the best in your recovery.
07-20-2006, 09:13 AM,
Been down this road before....3 days in the hospital, $12K there and mutiple days at the lab later they decided I was healthy as a friggin horse.....BUT.....you can't be too careful. Take care of yourself, Earl.

Wile E.
"I keep a flask of whiskey in my left pocket in case of snake bite....and I keep a small snake in my right pocket" W.C. Fields
07-20-2006, 01:08 PM,
Look after yourself Earl and get better soon

fly the friendly

cheers Loz
244 games with legend that is Richie61