• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

More Testers needed!!!
07-11-2006, 06:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-11-2006, 08:01 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
b_Exclamation Mark  More Testers needed!!!
Hello All,
I am banging the testing drum again :)
I still need more players to step up to the plate and help test scenarios for PBEM balance, if you are unsure of the reasons for this please read my post at the top of this forum, also there is a simple step by step guide to the whole process if you are unsure how to conduct a test.
Regardless of the game result you will be awarded as many ladder points as if you had achieved a major victory, this is in recognition of your efforts for the whole community :)
There are currently seven scenarios covering six titles, the links to the B44 and MG44 scenarios are currently not working, but you can download the files below..........

[attachment=532][attachment=533]

Anybody with questions can post or email me, i am in the UK so if you are in the US you may not receive an answer straight away.
Regards,
Darran

Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2006, 07:26 AM,
RE: More Testers needed!!!
I also need to add that if anybody downloads the files from my post and decides to test that scenario, they still need to go to the download page (at H2H productions) and register the test (follow the instructions in the step by step guide).
If that is not clear let me know :)
Thanks....
07-11-2006, 08:43 AM,
I'd be willing to give the Patton's Lifeline scenario a go, if anyone out there is interested.
07-12-2006, 06:37 AM,
Sorry, back to the top :)

Still looking for players........................................:soap:
07-19-2006, 03:21 PM,
:soap: :)
07-20-2006, 06:07 AM,