• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New here!
07-07-2006, 04:43 PM,
New here!
hi guys

I ve played CS games mostly AI and a few by PBEM. Im hoping for a few games either in WF, EF or RS

If anyone is interested let me know..

ciao all

jozef
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2006, 08:51 AM,
RE: New here!
Hello Jozef.

I do not have any openings, but I would like to welcome you to the club.

There are a good group of guys, and I hope you find a match soon!

You are in for a treat as playing PBEM is soooo much better than the AI.

Welcome.cheers
07-08-2006, 09:05 AM,
Jack give the guy a game Shark :rolleyes:
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
07-08-2006, 02:28 PM,
Hmm is that a game offer??
07-08-2006, 03:08 PM,
Welcome aboard Josef! :pirate:

If you are still looking for a battle, pick a scenario and side and send one my way. Your choice on scenario and side. I have played a lot of CS over the years, so if you haven't, pick something that the scenario stats suggests strongly favors one side -- and take that side. That will help balance the fight out. You can find scenario stats in the "G-4" Supply menu at the top of the page.

Preferrably nothing monster size, but up to level 6 complexity is fine.

I would prefer to play with FOW and all advanced rule options turned on (e.g.: Extreme FOW; command control; armor facings, indirect fire by map). Would also like to discuss ROE before beginning to see what your preferences are on HTs, etc.

Best Regards,
Mark~Thor

P.S. -- I think you are right. Gary "Tide1" was calling you out with his post . . . . :happy: He is a great guy to play, so I would encourage you to return the glove-slap to his cheek. :2guns:
07-08-2006, 08:36 PM,
Jozef welcome to the Blitz. Choose Your Poison Sir. Same setup as Thor please Big Grin My return rate may be a bit sluggish over the next week or so I have a couple of things going on next door at the OpC Ladder but will try to keep it entertaining :smg: EF2 prefered.

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
07-10-2006, 05:09 AM,
Hi

Sorry really dum question but with out any e-mail addresses how do I get the files to you?? I tried both the e-mail and send a personal message and there is no option for attaching files?? Except it does give me the option to attach files when replying to a thread??

Jo
07-10-2006, 05:29 AM,
Nope not a dumb question Jo It's a little more tricky since the site up date. I keep forgetting to put my email address on the posts. The other way is to look on the ladder pages to find the email address. long and tedious for sure.

Gary
07-10-2006, 11:52 AM,
Jo,

Two ways quick: 1) you can click on the players name in a post, and it will pull up his member page with email addresses; or 2) you can go to the CS ladder and sort by "player" to find the member page for your opponent.

The ladder pages are set up with database sort capability. If you go to the CS ladder, page one will pull up with LAZ as the top of the ladder. If you hit the word "player" in the column header, it is a link that will then allow you to "sort" all players by name alphabetically. The same is true for all of the columns on the ladder page. You can sort by win percentage, name, ELO, etc. That helps you find a player quickly to check their member page and personal facts, record, scenarios played, etc.

But on any post, you can immediately pull up the member page and email by simply clicking on the name of the person posting the message.

Mark~Thor

07-10-2006, 11:57 AM,