• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Award Ceremony
07-05-2006, 08:40 AM,
Award Ceremony
Will the Campaign Series Ladder please come to attention? Sgt

Steve Malsom front and center.

This fine opponent joined the Campaign Series Ladder in July of 2001. since then he has amassed 255 - wins, 90 - losses, and 56 - draws for a win/loss of .705 with 10842 points.
This makes Tiger88 2nd on the ladder by score. He is a very formidable opponent indeed! Eek

Today Steve has earned the Centurion Medal - Dagger. His four hundred games makes him the 9th active member to have earned this award. Well done. :thumbs_up: Let us all congratulate this fine warrior! :cool2:

I think the virtual "O" club will go broke since the bar is open "on the house". :rolleyes:

Let's party! cheers
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2006, 08:43 AM,
RE: Award Ceremony
Congratulations on a successful campaign.

cheers
07-05-2006, 09:45 AM,
Well Done Steve! here's to your next 100.
07-05-2006, 10:00 AM,
Congratulations Herr General.......

Fantastic benchmark to look up too........ :)
See you somewhere near El Alamein soon........

cheers

Eddie
Jeepster777
XX Corps
07-05-2006, 06:30 PM,
Congratulations Steve! Great job and best wishes for the next!

Bernd
07-06-2006, 12:07 AM,

Congrats Steve. An amazing achievement. An excellent player as well as proved by the current beating I am getting by Steve and Ed in a team game.

Jim
07-06-2006, 02:16 AM,
Steve,

Congrats on your fine achivement! I know 41 of your victories came from me and I hope by the time you hit the magic # of 500 I'll have a few more victories against you, otherwise to is always a pleasure of having a guy like you on board at the blitz it is always enjoyable indeed! My virtual bar is always open to you my friend!

Phil
07-06-2006, 03:27 AM,
Congrats Steve a deadly opponent for sure. cheers

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
07-06-2006, 04:46 AM,
I stand in awe.:bow:

A formidable achievement.

cheers
Robert
Scorched Earth
[email protected]
07-07-2006, 10:19 PM,
Thanks for the words gents and the shots - much appreciated! It has just been an absolute blast batteling with many of you over the years! I look forward to many more engagments here with my pals at the blitz.

I want to thank Jim and the leaders of this club (Mark / Randy / Ed) for all their continued support to all of us and for allowing us to escape our everyday pressures so that we may be pressured on the electronic battlefield together!

Thanks again!!