• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Pacific Twilight Go Go Go.
07-04-2006, 12:20 PM,
Pacific Twilight Go Go Go.
Just in case anyone has not gotten their mail from me, i have sent out all the info (to all players) and maps to the Japanese players for setting up games for the first round.

The first batch of maps had some problems but I have corrected them (thanks those who pointed them out) and I have sent out an edited batch.

Other questions about mines and weather have also been asked so i will quickly post them here.

Weather is at 1, unless modified by the random factor (I will have mailed those that do need to modify)

Mines are 30 points, which could be thought of as clicking on the mines button in the MISC menu 30 times (remebering that each mine object on the map actually represents 10 mines setup on the map.

Apart from that the first round officaly starts on July 5th, so can all players get back to me with their completed setups and their guess for their opponents intel number if they have not done so.

I would also point out that the overall outcome of the first round decides which way history goes to the US or Japanese (alternative) for the rest of the game, so dont pull your punches just coz no one is eliminated from the first round.

goodluck and happy hunting

:)
Bis peccare in bello no licet - One cannot blunder twice in war.
Quote this message in a reply