• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Full Size Maps
07-04-2006, 09:17 AM,
Full Size Maps
I recall a thread about 12 - 18 months ago someone was talking about preparing and selling full size maps for each of the PZC games. I understand they did one for Gettysburg. Does anyone know if it died out of no interest? I recall there were some challenges with the idea as the map costs as much, if not more, than the game itself, but still curious if anyone was still pursuing or not.

Thanks,

Dave
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2006, 02:06 PM,
RE: Full Size Maps
Dave,

I remember somebody selling them too but can't remember where. There are a couple of other places that have maps although. Check out below.

The HPS website is selling maps of Moscow.

http://www.hpssims.com/Pages/products/Ma...Series.htm

Also, on Glenn's website in the Other's Downloads section is a place where you can download the maps and I suppose print them out.

http://members.shaw.ca/gcsaunders/downloads2.html

Marty
07-06-2006, 11:30 AM,
RE: Full Size Maps
Thanks. The maps on Glenn's site are nice, but are not big enough to really show any detail. Also, I thought it was someone from D&B Publishing (they publish the Gettysburg map), but haven't heard anything about it in some time.

I have these visions from my days in the Cav where I had a large map, folded just right with all my notes marked with a grease pencil tucked away just right on the Bradley commander coupla so that it would not blow away.

Okay, so I am old, no Bradley and my butt resembles the chair I sit in, but having a big enough map where you can read with some detail and make notes as you go sure would be a treat.
07-06-2006, 02:53 PM,
RE:��Full Size Maps
Sorry Dave - there wasn;t enough interest to warrant the production of the maps. One of those price vs. volume issues.

Glenn
Send this user an email