• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Red Star Tournament
07-04-2006, 07:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-07-2006, 05:41 AM by Tide1.)
Red Star Tournament
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2006, 05:43 AM,
RE: Red Star Tournament
Ping ;) recheck the first message ( UPDATED ) :smoke:
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
07-07-2006, 10:07 AM,
Am I right in thinking explicit supply is "on" in the first scenario (only).

Fury
07-07-2006, 10:28 AM,
You got it right Sarge :smoke:

Gary

07-08-2006, 01:25 AM,

Hi Gary im reporting that Landser34 and RickyB have started our game and the bloodletting has begun.
07-08-2006, 05:37 AM,
Thanks Dennis cheers
07-09-2006, 03:42 PM,
"The 3 scenarios are to be mirrored" what does that mean? to mirrore a scenario?

New guy,asks dumb questions
07-09-2006, 04:09 PM,
Mirrored games are when gamers play the same scenario twice, once as each side (Axis and Allied). This a method to remove any bias the scenario has for one side or the other.

For the purpose of this tournament, it is important that you play both games at the same time. The length of the scenarios could become a problem if you try to play them "end to end". For PzC scenarios, only one side receives victory points (VP). That side is referred to as the "first side" the player that makes the first move. The scenarios rate the level of victory on how many points the first side accumulates. This tournament will be judged on the total victory points accumulated.... so be sure to play both games in each round to stay in the hunt.

It is also a great way to play regular games as many scenarios are designed for only one side to attack and the other to defend. A mirror match allows both players to have a turn as the attacker and defender.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
07-10-2006, 05:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-10-2006, 08:12 PM by Indragnir.)
07-10-2006, 07:56 PM,
Cesar thank you :)

7-10-06 Gentlemen Red Star has officially begun. Again thank you to everyone that signed up and good luck I hope this Tourny will be the best ever on the OpC ladder. Lock and Load !!!!! Have Fun cheers

Gary