• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Games _ echo-four (aka) Gr��e vom Krampus
07-03-2006, 02:56 PM,
Games _ echo-four (aka) Gr��e vom Krampus
Fellas,

Been out of the loop for a spell and was unaware of the phantom game vendor who took a handful of people during my hiatus. I had to use the other handle a couple of days ago because I forgot my bloody password and I no longer have the e-mail account listed on my member page. Now that I am aware and my memory has returned, I inform all of those potentially interested that I am not a thief.

That said, this are a few stipulations which need be considered. I recently concluded a divorce and I am in a financial pickle to say the least. I want to avoid my bank for the meantime, so I can not accept personal checks or money orders. Those interested will have to trust the reputation I have established at this club over the past six years (ummm, Randy, Paul, JvK, anybody...hahaha) and do one of the following _

1.) send well concealed currency via the postal service or

2.) consign ones self to utilize the local Western Union and wire said funds to Topeka, KS. In the event one desires to use this method, I will reimburse said buyer 50% of the transfer fee when I send the games.

3.) make a road trip to kansas Big Grin

I've dealt via the postal service with quite a few members of this club in the past ala Randy Plume, Mitch Trent and others, all without a hitch. So, no fears other than dishonest mail couriers and natural disasters.

I still have all the games mentioned in the previous post and they have yet to leave the shrink wrap __ PzC Stalingrad 42, Salerno 43, Moscow 41 and CWB Shiloh. Still asking $25 a piece or all 4 (which I prefer due to postage and bulk buyers are priority) for $85.

good day gentlemen
a safe and fun 4th to all yanks
from a brother yank

Frank
[email protected]

Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2006, 05:28 AM,
RE: Games _ echo-four (aka) Gr��e vom Krampus
I'll vouch for Frank. He was always a stand up guy when he was working at The Blitz, running the SqB Ladder. You can deal with him in confidence.

Paul
Quote this message in a reply