• Downloads

Bulge 44 ALT art and scenario pack updated
06-30-2006, 12:03 PM,
Bulge 44 ALT art and scenario pack updated
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2006, 02:54 AM,
RE: Bulge 44 ALT art and scenario pack updated
I downloaded your new Portrait pack but when I try to run any of the ALT scenarios I get an error reading files message.
I tried to look at the Bulge'44_Alt5_McNamara files but it only lists the PzAOK.5 troops up to the s.Art.Btry.1124 of the 47th Pz Corps troops and then it won't go any farther.:hissy:

Nick
Bioman
07-03-2006, 06:14 AM,
Volcano Man,
Thanks for more superb alternatives!
When I looked at your OOB a couple uestions arose. I noticed you had the 1ss Pz's JgPz Btl attached to KG Peiper; I thought from my reading (Reynolds, Dupoy, etc...) that they were with KG Hansen. Then, KG Peiper's PzGr is motozed while the PzGr of Sandig and Hansen are in hard HTs; again I understood it was the other way around. Did I miss something?
Again, I appreciate all your time and work.

Bob
Rev Rico
07-03-2006, 12:44 PM,
Bioman,

It sounds like you may have an old version of Bulge'44 or an only version of the OOB editor (or both). Have you tried downloading an update from www.hpssims.com for B44? See if that helps you.

Rev Rico,

You are correct as far as I can see. Unless someone proves otherwise I will have to make the changes in the next update. I might have to be sooner than later as well since I made a few changes to the unit ratings based on some different calculations. Nothing major but, for example, I am using the infantry unit ratings for an OOB type that seperates the heavy weapons company from the battalion (for PzCs like N44, T41, K44 etc). The result will be a 18% increase in firepower but since it applies to both sides it shouldnt be a big deal until I fix it.
Send this user an email
07-05-2006, 03:52 AM,
Volcano Man:

You were correct. I was using an old version of the game. It works fine now.:)
On another note; can you move the Eagle symbol in the upper right corner of the Luftwaffe unit box to the other side? The way it is now it makes it very difficult to read the unit values.

Nick
Bioman