• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

SFS Round 2 MIAs? Please post here if your opponent is AWOL
06-29-2006, 06:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-29-2006, 06:39 AM by Thor.)
b_Exclamation Mark  SFS Round 2 MIAs? Please post here if your opponent is AWOL
Guys,

Round 2 should be well underway by now. Three matches have already completed. Per tournament rules, all players should have been in contact with their Round 2 opponents by now.

If your opponent has not responded yet to the pairings post back on June 15th, or to your emails to him -- please post on this thread and let me know ASAP. Hopefully, I can juggle the lineups enough to get you all immediately underway.

But I need to know for sure which matches are not yet underway.

Please indicate whether your opponent has not responded AT ALL to your emails, or whether contact had been established but now is lost. If you and your opponent have communicated on vacations, etc., computer problems mid-match, etc. and know when you will resume play, no need to post here.

I just need to find out which guys are left sitting on their thumbs because their opponents were no-shows Cry , or cases where the opponent is an MIA after the start. :thumbs_down:

Thanks to all who have posted looking for their opponents, and to all of you who copied me on your game start emails. Very much appreciated.

cheers
Thor
SFS Tournament Director Sgt
Quote this message in a reply