• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Recruit looking for PBEM CMBB/CMAK game
06-26-2006, 09:08 PM,
Recruit looking for PBEM CMBB/CMAK game
Greetings, I am new to the Blitz. I've been playing CMBB for a couple of years now, but exclusively vs AI. I picked up CMAK two months ago, and have only played that against the AI as well. Am looking for a battle in either game, with a preferance for no larger than company size. Not too terribly familiar with the Allied equipment from CMAK, but am willing to give just about anything a go. If any of you vets are willing to give me a good thrashing, e-mail me please. I can certainly manage a turn a day, possibly more depending upon the time of day.

Thanks, and looking forward to meeting you on the field of battle.

Mike
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2006, 09:13 PM,
RE: Recruit looking for PBEM CMBB/CMAK game
Welcome to the club ATCS if you would like a game set one up and send a file over.

Bootie(FGM)
s_greer(at)runbox.com
06-26-2006, 09:19 PM,
Bootie, sent you an e-mail. Another will be forthcoming with a setup. Thanks for the reply.

Mike
06-26-2006, 09:42 PM,
If you want a game on CMBB let me know what you fancy and either I will send you a set up or you can send me one - I'm open to any game type, any side, random pick or force select etc
06-26-2006, 09:55 PM,
Welcome aboard mate, hope your experience becomes addicting as it was to me. BTW everything you tried against the AI forget and start from scratch. that may sound scary but the challenge of playing against a human is just uncomparable. We humans are the most deceitfull creatures on this planet. If your married you'll do just fine. Have fun buddy and stick with it.

Walkure cheers
06-26-2006, 10:07 PM,
Walkure, thanks for the welcome. I've lurked here and at BFC's boards long enough to realize that I'm in for an all new gaming experience. That was the primary factor in driving me to look for human opponents. You can only play the AI so long before it becomes routine.

I look forward to all the new challenges (and hard-learned lessons) this forum will offer.

Mike
06-26-2006, 10:10 PM,
Bootie, my setup to you via e-mail bounced back. Double checked the addy, will resend.
06-26-2006, 10:24 PM,
Reply now as I have been using a new mail filter as I was getting a bucketload of spam. Ive added your navymule account to my witelist so it should get through ok now.

Bootie
06-27-2006, 09:31 AM,
Still havent received it.... did you re-send.

Bootie
06-27-2006, 02:07 PM,
Re-resent, replying to your original e-mail to me. Should get through this time.