• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Modern Campaigns
06-23-2006, 09:42 AM,
b_Exclamation Mark  Modern Campaigns
Fellow Blitzers

Although not as much the rave as the PzC stable. Modern Campaigns has the potential for a good bloody global fight. What I'm getting at is a Modern Campaigns Tournament ;) I need to know if it's worth the effort of trying to put something togather. That's where you come in Fellow Blitzers :) I need to know what games are the most popular and what games people have. And most of all DO YOU WANT TO BATTLE FOR WORLD DOMINATION!!!! ? :smg:

So if you like fighting across the North German Plain, Turning the Fulda Gap into a Russian deathtrap, Blitzing to the Suez Canal or Slugging it out in the hills of the Korean Peninsula, Post it here. cheers

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2006, 09:59 AM,
RE: Modern Campaigns
I have NGP and FG :)
06-23-2006, 11:05 AM,
NGP and ME67
06-23-2006, 11:47 AM,

I have all Modern Campaigns but Favorite is Korea
06-23-2006, 12:57 PM,
I ahve them all too and they are my favorite!
"When in doubt, lash out."
06-24-2006, 06:31 AM,
Ping ;)
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
06-24-2006, 08:22 AM,
I have them all.

We ran a tournament on NGP85 a while back and I think that was pretty successful. It would be cool if we could get some play on korea and middle east.
06-24-2006, 08:40 AM,
Hi Dave

I figured most would have NGP85 and FG85. To have all 4 games in a tourny would be awsome. So far as you see I'm getting responces from members with all 4 games :cool: I hope I get alot more.

Gary
06-24-2006, 11:12 AM,
I have all of them.
06-24-2006, 04:51 PM,
All four here as well. I joined after the last MC tournment was held and would welcome the chance to participate in another.