• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

I'm new to winSPMBT and looking for games
06-22-2006, 12:26 PM,
I'm new to winSPMBT and looking for games
Greetings,

I just downloaded and played a few games of winSPMBT on my own. My only problem so far is figuring out how to load up units into their vehicles, specifically I can't get them in the same hex without it switching to the other unit.

Anyways, I'd really like to get a person or two to start PBEMing with. You can e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2006, 12:31 PM,
RE: I'm new to winSPMBT and looking for games
hold the shift button down when clicking a unit to move to get those units into the same hex as a transport unit.

Make sure you get the current patch as well it's version 2.51DL I believe

Good luck in your games!
06-22-2006, 12:47 PM,
Shark

I hear the theme song from Jaws playing somewhere. Is it the computer or have I have one to many Harps?
Track down Weasel and get a mentor. One of the vets can help you with the other couple of hundred little questions you haven't asked yet. That way when you play your first real game, the body bag won't be so lumpy. They are really hard to stack when they are lumpy.
"I totally don't know what that means, but I WHOUNT it!"
-Jessica Simpson
06-22-2006, 12:52 PM,
Hello Sgt,

Don't let Grumbler scare you off.. he's a little cranky because Shortreengage and I aren't giving him and JP enough targets to shoot at..

Big Grin

But yes, contact Weasle - we have a mentor program here that includes effective shark repellant.. :whis:

-Greybeard
06-22-2006, 09:30 PM,
I appreciate all of the advice so far, I'll send Weasel a message right now.

Also, I just noticed that there are ranks here on the message boards. Should I ask a moderator to remove the SGT from my username?

-SGT Driggett
06-22-2006, 09:36 PM,
I appreciate all of the advice so far, I'll send Weasel a message right now.

Also, I just noticed that there are ranks here on the message boards. Should I ask a moderator to remove the SGT from my username?

-SGT Driggett
06-23-2006, 12:31 AM,
Only if you want to. I would wager (if I wagered) that a true majority (66% +1, I am on my 1st cup o' and cannot remember the technical term for that) has read Catch 22 and remembers Major Major:smoke:
So they should have no problem getting around on Sgt. Sgt.
And you will find this one of the more international places on the World Wide Web. The Blitz has one of just about everything, with complete, matching sets of Europeans.Big Grin
The representation from the more warlike cultures (Finns- which is sniff spelled backwards, Limeys, Chanuks, Ozzies, and Kiwis, Mygars and Huns) is pretty substantial.:grin2:
They all think Ami's (French for 'friend' and about the only polite nick-name ever bestowed on Americans, so it should be charished and protected) are crazy, and have a considerable amout of supporting evidence.:bow: on their side of the table, so I doubt that Sgt. Sgt. will bump them off track.
If it does, then you can end all your e-mails with Over Over like Major Major ended his radio traffic.Devil It might give you the pychological edge you need to grind them into pat'e. Then again , it just might make them look elsewhere for an opponent.:boom1:
"I totally don't know what that means, but I WHOUNT it!"
-Jessica Simpson
06-23-2006, 07:37 AM,
Grummi, The only Fins I see here are in the waterShark2
06-23-2006, 09:20 AM,
Shortreengage,

You must be seeing your back in a mirror or something like that.....if your seeing finns, not like the rest of us mere mortals......lol

Jad
06-23-2006, 03:19 PM,
Man, aren't you all confusing Fins and finns.
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]