• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Question on Morale
06-18-2006, 12:28 PM,
Question on Morale
As I'm new, the answer to this question may be extremely obvious, but I couldn't find it anywhere in the user's manual. Is it possible for units to regain morale, or can they just lose fatigue?
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2006, 01:00 PM,
RE: Question on Morale
As fatigue is lost, morale will recover as a direct result. Also, recovery from low ammo/fuel, disruption, etc, that cause a morale drop will result in recovery of morale from that negative impact. But morale will only recover as the cause of the drop recovers, it can't recover separately, it is purely determined by the unit's current state.

Does that answer your question, I hope?

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
06-18-2006, 03:24 PM,
That answers it perfectly, actually. Thanks for the quick answer. Also, if you're interested/have the time, I'd love a short-medium S42' game.
06-18-2006, 11:05 PM,
Glad to help. As to a game, I would love to play one, but really don't have the time right now - too many games, helping Glenn test a new PzC and working on designing a couple of scenario for it, and have a couple of others in line for games when I can squeeze out some time. But maybe in a few months things will quiet down.

Thanks for the offer, happy gaming!

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]