• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

"THE LONGEST DAY" CMAK operation ROUND 1
06-18-2006, 06:56 AM,
"THE LONGEST DAY" CMAK operation ROUND 1
Invasion of Normandy, June 6, 1944

The Allied invasion of Hitler's "Fortress Europe" began in the early morning hours of June 6, 1944 when American and British paratroops dropped behind the intended invasion beaches to disrupt German
communications. At dawn, the sea invasion began as an Allied Armada disgorged thousands of troops at five beaches along France's Normandy coast.
By the end of the day, the Allies had achieved a tenuous toehold that would be laboriously expanded over the next weeks and would lead ultimately to the Nazi defeat in the West.

The " LONGEST DAY " CMAK campaign is ready to hit the water ...all plaines and men are ready to go in this CRUSADE ... i'll send to each member that is with us a mail with details and the map for ROUND 1

BUT FIRST go to the web site and see ROUND 1 and first mission details ... http://the-longest-day.moonfruit.com Enter Here

i aspect to get a confirmation from you that you received the file and map and that you setup it and sent to your opponent designated for the first battle ....

I have full confidence in your courage , devotation to duty and skill in battle . We will accept nothing less than full Victory !
Good Luck ! And let us beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking .

Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2006, 07:47 AM,
RE: "THE LONGEST DAY" CMAK operation ROUND 1
OK i've sent mail to all oponnents with the first map and details...waiting confirmations
CHEERS
06-18-2006, 04:58 PM,
I received some confirmations but i'm still waiting the rest of you to confirm....
CHeers...
06-18-2006, 05:40 PM,
THe site is updated now and you can easy find your's opponetns email adress and stats...enjoy THE LOGEST DAY CAMPAIGN WEB SITE
06-18-2006, 07:34 PM,
Paratrooper.

I am confused by your defintion of "mirrored". Normaly mirrored means playing as both sides on the same map at the same time, not playing one game as axis finishing that game then starting a new game as allied on the same map.

Basicaly Simultaneously not consequentially ( at the same time, not one after the other.)
06-18-2006, 09:57 PM,
YES that's right ....i know that and i told you all if you cna play the scenario with both sides simultaniouslly ...you'll finish it quicker .....how's the map ? what's your progress ?
CHEERS
06-18-2006, 10:12 PM,
You still have not told us which set up (axis or allied) to send to our op. You cant say both as that wont work. If I send an axis set up to my op and he sends me a allied set up I will have set up twice as axis.

We need official confirmation about which set up to send.
06-18-2006, 10:29 PM,
Er, how can you play in a Tourney where you made the maps and chose the forces, doesnt that disadvantage the opponents in your Group?

A minor point is that yellow text is damned hard to read on your site for this old bugger!
06-19-2006, 04:02 AM,
If both sides are played simultaneously, then both players just send setup files for both sides to the other. But this will mean we have to make sure to keep all the PBEM files named properly, and not mix them up...

We should probably establish some minimum number of turns to played in a week, otherwise this could drag on for a long time.

06-19-2006, 04:17 AM,
But doesnt that mean you will be playing 4 games at once...?

Bootie