• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

QB's
06-18-2006, 03:17 AM,
QB's
As a lot of you know I dont regularly QB. However, I intend to expand myself a bit in the coming months and am interested in what the dedicated QBers think is the best kind of game to set-up.

I dont really like the ME as it always seems to me a Flag Rush followed by Nth turns of manouvering.

SO what is in your opinion the most interesting QB to play and what parameters to play under, Comp pick etc etc.
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2006, 05:17 AM,
RE: QB's
I personnally love Assaults specially into cities and the 5K size of QB. but ALAS few guys left out there that play them that big anymore. My usuall is Village mod trees and small hills. But that sometimes changes.

Walkurecheers
06-18-2006, 07:38 AM,
I like 2-3000 pt ME's on human made maps, with interesting setup zones, like starting in opposite corners or something. Imported maps also help deter flag rushes, as you can put the flags where you want - dotted equally around the map, and not just on the predictable center line.
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
06-18-2006, 08:29 PM,
Yeah I like using pre made maps with a random comp selection.

Bootie
06-18-2006, 09:05 PM,
Sounds like a good way to go as I am enjoying the BBB thing with the random pick, it is a very good idea and makes for a totally diffrent game. Almost scenario like except you dont know what you will get. Especially good on a made map as well. Maybe I'm being tempted by the dark side!
06-18-2006, 09:07 PM,
Walkure Wrote:I personnally love Assaults specially into cities and the 5K size of QB. but ALAS few guys left out there that play them that big anymore. My usuall is Village mod trees and small hills. But that sometimes changes.

Walkurecheers

Hey I like these set ups as well.
06-18-2006, 09:12 PM,
Geordie Wrote:Sounds like a good way to go as I am enjoying the BBB thing with the random pick, it is a very good idea and makes for a totally diffrent game. Almost scenario like except you dont know what you will get. Especially good on a made map as well. Maybe I'm being tempted by the dark side!

Im willing to give you a game if you have a space on your game card for an imported map, random pick medium sized QB?

Bootie
06-18-2006, 09:16 PM,
Go ahead and set one up Bootie, I have no maps, anything goes etc etc.
06-18-2006, 09:17 PM,
OK.... I'll fire something over in the next half hour.

Bootie
06-18-2006, 09:56 PM,
What email addy are you using Geordie?

Bootie