• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Red Star Tournament
06-17-2006, 11:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-19-2006, 04:30 AM by Tide1.)
b_Exclamation Mark  Red Star Tournament
Paul / Steel God has honored me by appointing me Tournament Coordinator for this fine ladder. And to show my appreciation I would like to announce the start of sign up for the PzC Tournament Red Star. Sign up will be open untill 6-30-06 with the Tournament kicking off on 7-10-06. Please use the tournament link at the top of the page to to sign up and veiw the web page to get more info on the tourny.

http://home.comcast.net/~tide1/index6.htm

Everyone is welcome to take part in the tourny so if your new to the ladder don't be shy ;) this will be a good way to meet other gamers and learn from the more experianced members.
If anyone has a question they can email me at [email protected] or post here.

Thanks
Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2006, 11:49 AM,
RE: Red Star Tournament
Tide thanks for doing this. :cool: We have not had a tourney in a while.

Also, how are opponents determined? Are they random or based on something else? Also, are there three different opponents for the three scenarios?

Thanks,

Marty
06-17-2006, 12:02 PM,
Hi Nev

The match ups won't be random. No need to over feed the sharks Big Grin And yes three games three different opponents. That should really make it interesting. ;)

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
06-17-2006, 01:18 PM,
Hello to All,

New guy here,like to try my hand at a tournament,how do I sign up?

Glenn AKA "BUSHMAN"
06-17-2006, 07:02 PM,
glennav8 Wrote:Hello to All,

New guy here,like to try my hand at a tournament,how do I sign up?

Glenn AKA "BUSHMAN"
same for me
06-17-2006, 07:23 PM,
Glenn and clechenne absolutely :) https://www.theblitz.club/tournaments/jo...nament.php Follow this link and your in Big Grin

Gary
06-18-2006, 01:03 PM,
Hi Gary,

First, thanks for taking this one. Second, I assume all 6 games will be played at the same time? Or will it be one mirrored match at a time, three sets of games? Sounds fun, but I can't squeeze in that many games this size in at once, I don't believe.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
06-19-2006, 12:20 AM,
Hi Rick

One scenario at a time. With summer in the Northern Hemispher I was looking at sometime in September as the end date for the first scenario. It being 40 turns. and mirrored. If that can fit your schedule by all means sign up :cool:

Gary
06-19-2006, 06:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-19-2006, 06:45 AM by Tide1.)
Comrads I've made a couple of updates to the Red Star Site please check out the new info. http://home.comcast.net/~tide1/index6.htm

Gary
06-21-2006, 04:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-21-2006, 09:38 AM by Tide1.)
Gents here's the list of sign ups so far. Big Grin

Slasher
SJA_SKI
PMWN
PK POWERS
NACBAR2
LIVELINE99
LIEBCHEN
INDRAGNIR
DAVE68124
CLECHENNE
BUSHMAN
BIOMAN
ADAM SABRA

A good list of warriors for sure ;)
I hope more will sign up cheers