• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

SFS Round 1 Sitrep King Poll Vote!
06-16-2006, 01:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-16-2006, 01:37 PM by Thor.)
SFS Round 1 Sitrep King Poll Vote!
Guys,

Please see the thread by Red Devil above asking you to cast your vote for the "Sitrep King" of Round 1 of the Shark Fin Soup Tournament. Please review the longrunning thread "SFS: Bring out yer Dead" and then cast your vote for the player who deserves to wear the crown and win the first of four 1 year subscriptions to WWII Magazine. :smoke:

Each round a different player will be chosen by his peers to win the award. cheers

We had some great sitreps this round and the poll above includes the 10 most prolific authors. Basically, the limitations of the MB made it possible to only list the top 10 players for the poll. As it worked out, all the guys who made the top 10 list posted four or more sitreps during the course of their Round 1 battles. :thumbs_up:

There were a couple guys who posted three good sitreps and I would like to have included them, but the software limitations won't allow for it.

Please reveiw the sitrep thread from Round 1 and cast your vote within the next week. The winner will be announced next Thursday! :pirate:

Thanks to all who made it a fun round by keeping us abreast of your misery! :boom2:

cheers
Thor
SFS Tournament Director Sgt

Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2006, 05:00 AM,
RE: SFS Round 1 Sitrep King Poll Vote!
Please note, voting on the Round 1 "Sitrep King" will be open until next Thursday. But you may only cast one vote.

Thor
SFS Tournament Director Sgt

P.S. - Of course, you all already know that, but I had to post to keep this thread from getting buried before people see it. :P
06-17-2006, 10:29 PM,
Guys please vote for the Round 1 "Sitrep King" this weekend if possible, so we can let this thread sink and not hog the MB. :rolleyes:

cheers
Thor

06-18-2006, 05:39 PM,
"One ping only Vacilly . . . "
06-18-2006, 06:05 PM,
My vote goes to Scortched Earth. Very funny :)

Jacques
06-19-2006, 07:20 AM,
Common fellas, we have 88 guys in the tourney and only 16 votes cast so far in three days . . . . Cry

A lot of effort went into the sitreps, common boys, take the time to vote at least. :happy:

Thor
06-19-2006, 08:27 AM,
You just know 87 out of the 88 players read them. :smoke:

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
06-20-2006, 05:16 AM,
Four days left fellas, and we are still 70 votes shy.

Please vote today. Last day to vote is this Thursday, June 22.

Thor
06-20-2006, 11:45 AM,
Ping. Just keeping the thread up where players will see it to vote. No new votes cast all day. Cry

Thor
06-21-2006, 07:41 AM,
Lets see 21 out of 88 = hold on counting on my fingers :rolleyes: 67 more votes. Come guys this isn't the Presidential elections you can vote really :hissy: ;) I even got 1 vote :cool:
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman