• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

El Alamein
06-15-2006, 02:10 PM,
El Alamein
Dare I ask what on earth has happened to this team game??

It has been over 3 weeks since we the Allies handed our turn over..

We may need some strict limits enforced, including a follow the clock turn order, otherwise this will die a sad death

Matt ~Digger
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2006, 02:23 AM,
RE: El Alamein

Was wondering that myself......I know some armor was being added to McIvan's command but it shouldn't take that lond should it?

It's getting uncomfortable standing in the sandstorm wearing a kilt

Jim
06-16-2006, 02:26 AM,
Hey Digger - I hear you and know exactly what you mean! We are down to the final two turns with the last corps. As usual when a team-game begins there are a few technical issues - and let me tell you - we have had them. We think all those have been ironed out to date....we shall see come next turn. I also had a player drop-out right before you handed the file over to us - I did recruite someone - but they are having ISP issues. I plan to get the turn out to the allies tonight. The missing Allied division needs to be added once the turn has been delivered to you.

I am trying my best to keep this thing going - please believe me! I think the next round - it will go much smoother - thanks for the understanding!

06-16-2006, 10:01 AM,
Sorry I had to drop out when we started, I since installed Win xp and can play all the big scenario's, Oooh-rah!!

Mike
06-16-2006, 12:17 PM,
Excellent news..Hopefully you will give us something to shoot at

Matt
06-16-2006, 04:24 PM,
I have received the Turn and added the 9th Brigade to the 2nd NZ OOB as reinforcements..The turn has been passed on to commanders of teh 8th Army for immediate actioning..Hopefully our shock and awe barrage will live up to its name..

Matt ~Digger