• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

MG44 Scenario available for testing at H2H Productions!
06-11-2006, 09:29 AM,
b_Exclamation Mark  MG44 Scenario available for testing at H2H Productions!
A second scenario from Rev Rico, this is only 15 turns long!

"The Island," north of Nijmegen, October 1st 1944: Feldmarschall Model knew that the key to unhinging XXX Corps' grip on the Island was the Nijmegen Bridges. Without them the abundant supplies and reserves would dry up and completely cut off any Allied troops still on the Island. Accordingly, he ordered the 10 SS Panzer, 9th Panzer, & 116th Panzer to mount a powerful counter-attack upon the Waal bridgehead. This scenario adjusts 1001_01: KG Frundsberg Counter-Attacks to include the 116th and 9th Panzer Divisions which we used historically.

Any problems/questions let me know,
Darran.
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2006, 10:33 AM,
RE: MG44 Scenario available for testing at H2H Productions!
I'd like to have a go at that one, preferably as the Germans. How do I sign up? Cheers. D-Day_Dodger
06-11-2006, 12:05 PM,
Hold off on downloading the scenario. The zip file gets corrupted when I upload, and no idea why that is so. Looking at it and will ahve corrected ASAP.

Paul
06-11-2006, 12:54 PM,
D-Day_Dodger Wrote:I'd like to have a go at that one, preferably as the Germans. How do I sign up? Cheers. D-Day_Dodger

It's been fixed now. To download the scenario you click on H2H productions under G-4 Supply. from there you click on Scenario Development, and then on HPS Operational Campaigns. That will bring you to a list of scenarios for playtest.

Download the scenarios that interest you. When you have a testing partner go back to the same page and click on start testing, enter opponents name. When completed you should both back to the same page yet again and complete the rate a game form.

Paul
06-11-2006, 02:38 PM,
I thought you'd like to know that I just downloaded the MG44 Model scn zip file and it is still corrupted. I've tried a couple of times with the same result.
06-11-2006, 09:19 PM,
use this file until we can get it repaired ..

Attached Files
.zip   MG44 Model scn.zip (Size: 22.77 KB / Downloads: 5)
06-12-2006, 06:14 AM,
Thanks. That file works fine.