• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

OLE32.DLL error
06-09-2006, 07:25 AM,
OLE32.DLL error
My old computer died. I have got a new one. After reloading my PZC games. I can not axcess My documents to get the files fomr those I am playing on the blitz. When I try too I get a OLE32.DLL error message.

Anybody know whats up with this.
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2006, 12:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-09-2006, 12:21 PM by Glenn Saunders.)
RE: OLE32.DLL error
Risnervich Wrote:My old computer died. I have got a new one. After reloading my PZC games. I can not axcess My documents to get the files fomr those I am playing on the blitz. When I try too I get a OLE32.DLL error message.

Anybody know whats up with this.

Well, whatever it is causing you grief with the My Documents folder, I honestly don't think it has anything to do with loading you the HPS games.

One thing that isn't clear - and may help - id the gamefiles you have can't be opened from the My Doc folder -you have to copy them into you GAME folder to make them work.

Does that help? Or can you not open any files - like Word docs ect in the My Doc folder?

OLE32 is the 32 bit DLL dealing with Object Linking and Embedding for what that is worth this file resides on my drive in the C:\Windows\system32 folder and in several unisntall places too.

Good luck.

Glenn
Send this user an email
06-09-2006, 02:07 PM,
RE: OLE32.DLL error
Something might already be hosed on your box. Since it's a system library, check Google including your Windows version and the exact error that shows up.