• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Changes in Command
06-04-2006, 11:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-04-2006, 11:54 PM by RedDevil.)
Thumbs_Up  Changes in Command
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2006, 12:21 AM,
RE: Changes in Command
I see Ed is using the dark side of the force to consolidate his evil empire. Eek Congrats to you and Slawek and may the shwartz be with you both. Big Grin

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
06-05-2006, 01:36 AM,
Thanks for the heads up Randy. We appreciate all that you have done for the CS group.:)

I will stock up on crucifixes, garlic, wooden steaks, kryptonite, holy water, to protect all that is good from this dark lord.Eek

As long as he is on his meds we will survive.;)

What we need to get things rollin' is a good o'le discussion on the proper use of halftracks! How 'bout it?:rolleyes:
06-05-2006, 02:57 AM,
RedDevil (FGM) Wrote:Ed now has all the keys and powers for planning his evil world domination schemes.

Oh oh...

are we doomed now?
Or shall we hurry to become corrupted to be his devoted minions? :bow:

Anyway, glad to see those two dedicated club members in charge. :thumbs_up:

Joerg
06-06-2006, 03:21 AM,
A seminal change at the Blitz. Indeed.

Randy has been an institution at the CS ladder for some time and done a top-notch job of keeping it on track. Hat's off and sincere thanks for the phenominal job Dev. :thumbs_up:

Sometimes with the right captain, calm seas prevail even when torrents blow.

Thank you for all you have done for the Blitz and for this ladder. Best of luck with CM. Give Gumby our best. :P

And, of course, another good decision on your part in promoting Ed and naming Slawek to the CS custodian posts. Those appointments should ensure smooth sailing for many years to come.

Thank you again Randy -- and three cheers from one of those who benefited from your sacrifice. cheers

Sincererly,
Mark~Thor