• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Award Ceremony!
06-05-2006, 10:49 AM,
RE: Award Ceremony!
Congrats Ed!! I am humbled and in awe of your, ermmmm, longevity :) Mere gaming mortals can only look on in wonder............here's a toast to many more years of gaming pleasure...
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2006, 10:06 PM,
Eek
Truly Awesome!!!!!!!
Well done Ed
regards
Peter
06-05-2006, 11:36 PM,
Outstanding Ed!!!! Congrats. So answer me a question. Is that one of those basket-hilt claymores or one of the big two-handers?

I don't know how you can complete that many games and still contribute a ton of time and effort on the club. Do you sleep at all? If you need any help getting to 900, send me an e-mail. My Rising Sun complete campaign with Hawk is getting me back into CS in a big way at the moment.

06-05-2006, 11:59 PM,
Wow 800 games, you're a madman.:) Gratz and good hunting!
06-06-2006, 01:50 AM,
A squad of Centurions on your own..
All my congrats

H.v.F.
06-06-2006, 03:07 AM,
Ed is first on many lists here at the Blitz. :thumbs_up:

His dedication and selfless sacrifice to helping keep the club afloat has been a key reason the club survived over the past few years.

When a lot of people were burnt out, tied up with RL -- or just walking away -- Ed stepped up to the plate and shouldered a lion's share of the work. He was a vital communication link among top brass when things went pretty quiet for a few years.

Ed has never ask for any personal recognition, never complained about the demands the club has put on his family or work -- and never demurred when asked to take on another task. :bow:

If you look up the word "class" in the dictionary, you might just see the faint dust trail of the Blitz' own Ed "Herr Strasse Laufer" Silcox Jr.

Some lead by words, some lead by action. Ed just leads.

Salute!

Flag

Mark~Thor
Blitz Chief of Staff
06-06-2006, 03:20 AM,
Awesome achievement Ed. Well done and congradulations.

I'm drinking a Booker's Bourbon in your honor.

mike