• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Thoughts on new N'44 scenario
06-04-2006, 04:37 AM,
Thoughts on new N'44 scenario
Ok so since the release of the new 750 turn N'44 campaign I have tried to start two games as the allies vs axis PBEM.

2/2 times the german opponent bailed since the allies are so powerfull. First guy wanished without a trace on the third turn and the second on the second turn. He was nice enough to tell me anyway and I hope to start a new game with him (stock scenario)

So don't spend too much time on this scenario PBEM...

Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2006, 09:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-04-2006, 09:59 AM by Jazman.)
RE: Thoughts on new N'44 scenario
It's only 750 turns. I think your opponents didn't know that at first; the first one looked at the turn situation, saw "3 of 750" and fell over dead. The other managed to get a reply to you before he took himself to the ER.
06-04-2006, 04:12 PM,

U2, check your private messages.
06-04-2006, 08:00 PM,
I started this as a hotseat against myself as I find the stock scenario way too easy as the allies. I think the new one is an amazing bit of work it must have taken hours and hours to do. However I would say that the reverse is now true the Allies can not get off the beaches that easily so I gace up after a day and modified the pillbox and bunker values and that seems to make it feel right. The search for the ultimate Normandy and Bulge scenarios goes on.

Why though no one has done the main offensives other than Epsom and part of Goodwood is strange I would have thought the info was there and the chance to use those bombers almost too much!

Mike
06-04-2006, 08:22 PM,