• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

COLD WAR EUROPE Modification
01-23-2012, 07:59 PM,
RE: Post War West-Germany Addon
(01-22-2012, 08:30 PM)Ashcloud Wrote: So looking forward to it, try dropbox.
Didn´t know it. I will look at this side.
I create and revise: Order of Battles, Table of Equipments, Weapon Values for Modern Wars (in work: DG Lebanon War 1982 - 1985, DG Falklands War and again CWE!)
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2012, 08:15 PM,
(01-22-2012, 10:44 PM)Warhorse Wrote: Hi Stefan!! I use Rapidshare for the Korean War Mod, and the K'talan Mod I made. Works ok, some guys couldn't get the download for some reason, but Rapidshare will help them out if they write them!! Rapidshare is free also!

I didn't get very far with the translation, I got side-tracked with other projects and such, if I can get your completed game, maybe I will try to do this all over with the finished product?!

Let me know,

Mike
Hi Mike,
about this side i know i little bit. Maybe it´s a good platform for the game. Good to hear that´s free for all.

Surely you will get the game, you´re the "third man Helmet Wink. Would be fantastic for the people here if they could play with an english version.

R
Stefan

I will thank here all the guys who helped us with their tips and info´s! Thank you very much.
I create and revise: Order of Battles, Table of Equipments, Weapon Values for Modern Wars (in work: DG Lebanon War 1982 - 1985, DG Falklands War and again CWE!)
01-27-2012, 08:38 PM,
Gentlemen,

i present the game under RapidShare, you can download CWE under this link: https://www.rapidshare.com/#!download|68...rar|460411 .

Dl the game, create a new folder and unzip the files into the new folder ... that´s all. You start the game with the 405kb Cold War.exe!

Have fun to play the campaigns and scenarios.

Stefan

01-27-2012, 09:27 PM,
(01-27-2012, 08:38 PM)Panther Wrote: Gentlemen,

i present the game under RapidShare, you can download CWE under this link: https://www.rapidshare.com/#!download|68...rar|460411 .

Dl the game, create a new folder and unzip the files into the new folder ... that´s all. You start the game with the 405kb Cold War.exe!

Have fun to play the campaigns and scenarios.

Stefan

Fantastic, thank you very much.
Send this user an email
01-27-2012, 11:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-27-2012, 11:05 PM by junk2drive.)
Mike and I tried to test some battles a few years ago. Since I am not a good player of JTCS, I am even worse at modern warfare. If someone has some tips for playing as Soviets on attack, I would appreciate a post or two.

Thanks Stefan for sharing this.
01-28-2012, 01:31 AM,
What are the chances of getting this compatible with EF or WF since those are the most played games?

Also, which is the game you need for Vietnam mod?
01-28-2012, 02:10 AM,
(01-28-2012, 01:31 AM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: What are the chances of getting this compatible with EF or WF since those are the most played games?

It works as a stand alone game, no need for compatibility.
Send this user an email
01-28-2012, 07:16 AM,
(01-28-2012, 01:31 AM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: What are the chances of getting this compatible with EF or WF since those are the most played games?

Divided Ground

Mike
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
01-29-2012, 04:19 AM,
I got it downloaded, played the first two scenarios. Looked through the list, looks great. The only problems I have are.........

No sound :( Don't know why
Couldn't find range circles for units
Struggling with language barrier. I do have an English/German dictionary, but do wish there was a version in English as well, would be nice option.
Not enough scenarios, but as more people catch on, that will eventually change.

Overall, I'd say pretty awesome.
01-29-2012, 04:21 AM,
(01-29-2012, 04:19 AM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: I got it downloaded, played the first two scenarios. Looked through the list, looks great. The only problems I have are.........

No sound :( Don't know why
Couldn't find range circles for units
Struggling with language barrier. I do have an English/German dictionary, but do wish there was a version in English as well, would be nice option.
Not enough scenarios, but as more people catch on, that will eventually change.

Overall, I'd say pretty awesome.

also had a play through a couple of scenarios, brilliant - awesome job guys.
Send this user an email