• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

POS v SCHWERPUNKT (Fireflies v Tigers) ***
07-14-2007, 03:13 AM,
RE:�� POS beats SCHWERPUNKT (Fireflies v Tigers)
RedDevil Wrote:
The Coil Wrote:Colonel T seems to always want me to wear a dress, Leto wants me to run around pantsless, POS is obsessed with that parade he went to...

Schwerpunkt Wrote:"men" whining about internet reputations and happy points...it is enough to make a real man pull his hair out!

...and Schwerpunkt is questioning my masculinity?

Something has gone horribly wrong with these boards...

kinda paints a horrible eye searing, remains dripping from the sockets, kinda picture don't it?..

Yeesh... no it didn't... but now it does.

Thanks a lot Dev...

Leto

Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2007, 04:23 AM,
RE: POS v SCHWERPUNKT (Fireflies v Tigers)
Ah, now I know what some of you put me in mind of.. :)

[Image: chorus.jpg]
07-14-2007, 04:51 AM,
RE:��POS v SCHWERPUNKT (Fireflies v Tigers)
PoorOldSpike Wrote:Ah, now I know what some of you put me in mind of.. :)

Which one of those guys is you POS ???
07-14-2007, 04:57 AM,
RE: ��POS v SCHWERPUNKT (Fireflies v Tigers)
Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote:
PoorOldSpike Wrote:Ah, now I know what some of you put me in mind of.. :)

Which one of those guys is you POS ???

I've been told you can't see POS in this picture because he is kneeling in the crowd to the left somewhere. I wonder what he's up to?

Cheers!

Leto
07-14-2007, 05:03 AM,
RE:����POS v SCHWERPUNKT (Fireflies v Tigers)
07-14-2007, 05:19 AM,
Hey Toni, I've seen pics of you kissing women at your birthday party, thank heavens at least you and me are straight.. :)
07-14-2007, 05:23 AM,
Thumbs_Up  RE:��POS v SCHWERPUNKT (Fireflies v Tigers)
PoorOldSpike Wrote:Hey Toni, I've seen pics of you kissing women at your birthday party, thank heavens at least you and me are straight.. :)

I certainly am, tho my brother is bent as a 9 bob note and I once said to him the fact yer a kak-pipe cosmanaut doesnt bother me, but my a**e says exit only !
07-14-2007, 05:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-14-2007, 05:42 AM by Fullhouse.)
RE: POS beats SCHWERPUNKT (Fireflies v Tigers)
McIvan Wrote:Don't go taking it all too seriously, now, Fullhouse matey. POS amuses himself by, as we would say where I come from, taking the piss.

Huh, how does anything I quoted amount to a piss take (in the intentional sense)? I am all for taking the piss/sarcasm etc. POS is just a landslide of self absorbed tedium.

The Blitz Bibliography of POS contains little in the way of humour/pisstake or sarcasm. In case you missed it the first time:

1: Played 11 wins 2
2: Finds lame excuse to not play anymore games on ladder (dosnt like lay out)
3: designs own scenario
4: plays own scenario exclusively, turning down flatly any challenge to play anything else
5:Spams AAR forum with POS beats HISOWNDRUM AARS (even though he supposedly dosnt take our ladder and thus by extrapolation our community or forum seriously).

Though to be fair to POS he probably couldnt play his best when he achieved those 2 wins in 11 and an elo 1790 because of the way the ladder is laid out. I mean to someone who is as aesthetically sensitive as himself it must have been a devastating handicap. Im sure if the ladder was better layed out he could have managed 3 wins or even 4.

Now that is taking the piss, if you dont like it, I suggest you dont take it to seriously.
07-14-2007, 06:27 AM,
I've only been in this club a few months and still don't know who's who.
Anybody care to tell me which members these are?

[Image: who.jpg]
07-14-2007, 06:38 AM,
The guy in the middle picture top column looks ready for your armoured fist.
Though what ever you do remember what Gen.Guderian said and dont splay your fingers.