• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Site rules and rules carved in stone
08-12-2009, 04:25 AM,
RE: Site rules and rules carved in stone
Troll Wrote:Thanks Mr. Road Runner for mentioning Panzer Blitz and Panzer Leader :) where LOS was sometimes resolved with a ruler of long piece of string :).

Ditto with Squad Leader!!

Quote:Mr. Hawk, “mot” means “not”.

I know it was. I took a cheap shot. My bad. :rolleyes:

Quote:Well anyway I feel that the topic has been addressed from all points of view and lets just move on :) Please

Agreed 100%.

First round is on me.

cheers

Thanx!

Hawk
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2009, 04:29 AM,
Thank you both (Joe and Erik). I appreciate that.

:thumbs_up:
08-12-2009, 04:58 AM,
steel god Wrote:
MrRoadrunner Wrote:I did not think that Troll was aggressive until provoked. Eek Thus the ratcheting up of the rhetoric? :chin:

Unfortunately for Mister Troll you're not the one who makes those decisions.

EekGosh, being quoted makes me feel picked on! :chin:Whip

No retort. My comment stands. :smoke:

And, I do realize who the "masters" are around here. :bow:

RR
08-12-2009, 08:14 AM,
Troll Wrote:...Well anyway I feel that the topic has been addressed from all points of view and lets just move on :) Please...

Hold on, not so fast, what about those half tracks?
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
08-12-2009, 08:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-12-2009, 09:21 AM by Herr Straße Laufer.)
C'mon Scud. :chin:
You know that Ogres are experts on Halftracks? ;)

Trolls are experts on artillery. :smoke:

cheers

RR
08-12-2009, 09:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-12-2009, 09:11 AM by Skryabin.)
How it is nice to fight in peace,
That Hawk and Troll agreed have with!

(Well, gentlemen, excuse me my English :chin:)

cheers
08-12-2009, 08:43 PM,
Hanomags forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
08-12-2009, 10:59 PM,
Very Glad that is over with

Mr. Hawk same here about when I said “Perhaps you use this tactic” (cheap shot-withdrawn) my banjo strings were tuned a little 2 tight at the time :)

Mr. Scud, you are a :stir: aren’t you LOL Good Man you would have made a Great Union Steward :) I am out of the Half Track thingy Big Grin

Mr. RoadRunner, occasionally I will crack some Zombie skulls when playing L4D, but mainly play CODUO on line with a team called the British Brutal Crew or BBC for short. I am 1 of 2 Yanks on a mostly UK team but have many members from all parts of Europe (male and female).We have 8 member scrim teams and play Internationally and use Vent to communicate while the battle is raging. There are several ladders involved.

I do have a question and maybe I missed it, if agreed upon, is it ok to alter an existing scenario and as an example, to extend the time limit of the game?

Best

Troll
08-13-2009, 05:11 AM,
Troll Wrote:I do have a question and maybe I missed it, if agreed upon, is it ok to alter an existing scenario and as an example, to extend the time limit of the game?

Uh, no. Not to report it as a stock scenario in the dBASE. :chin:
But, you can do that if you change the scenario, rename the file and note the change that allows players to see it is a modified version? It would then be reported as a different scenario.
Otherwise the scenario dBASE and stats will become muddled?

Extending time to a scenario will most surely change the balance.

BTW, I do not know what the letters meant in the games you play on line. But, it shows us that you are an active gamer? :)

cheers

RR
08-13-2009, 10:35 PM,
Thanks Mr. Roadrunner

CODUO = Call of Duty United Offensive >WWII
L4D = Left 4 dead> Killing Zombies good for a laughBig Grin
Both are first person shooter games

Vent = Ventrilo Is a communications program where you can talk with Mic and Headphones or Mic and speakers to other players.

Me and Zap use a free communications program called Xfire where you can talk and or text each other and also shows your friends who are also on line. It also enables you to join the game that they are playing as long as you have that game installed.

Best

Troll