• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CS: Middle East Tournament - TOURNAMENT ENDED
01-30-2016, 08:13 AM,
RE: CS Middle East Tournament Now Recruiting!
Hello Gents
I have to try this middle east tiki-tiki and want to join the tournament
Best regards
Fritzfarlig
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2016, 05:43 AM,
Hello Fritzfarlig, welcome! Salute

I'll have you in the waiting list, and hopefully soon to join the battles as well!

One more recruit needed. Anyone?
Visit us at CSLegion.com
01-31-2016, 10:43 AM,
(01-31-2016, 05:43 AM)Battle Kat Wrote: Hello Fritzfarlig, welcome! Salute

I'll have you in the waiting list, and hopefully soon to join the battles as well!

One more recruit needed. Anyone?

I'm standby sir  Salute3
02-02-2016, 06:42 AM,
Thanks for the tournament ad in the front page Salute

Yes, still room for more players.

Also, any of you guys have any questions about game play or tactics just ask! Let us make this interactive yes.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
02-03-2016, 02:08 AM,
Can't we get a results table in the Ongoing competitions section please? :)

Also will we get some cool flair for partaking in the tournament?
02-03-2016, 03:36 AM,
Certainly, participant medals for everyone lasting five rounds!

What's this results table you're talking about?
Visit us at CSLegion.com
02-03-2016, 06:29 AM,
(02-03-2016, 03:36 AM)Battle Kat Wrote: Certainly, participant medals for everyone lasting five rounds!

What's this results table you're talking about?

Something like this:

https://www.theblitz.club/competitions/s...ress&id=10
02-03-2016, 08:59 PM,
^^ Scud, any idea can we have something like that say in our Tournament subforum?
Visit us at CSLegion.com
02-04-2016, 12:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-04-2016, 12:43 AM by Scud. Edit Reason: typo )
(02-03-2016, 08:59 PM)Battle Kat Wrote: ^^ Scud, any idea can we have something like that say in our Tournament subforum?

Only a site admin has access to that area, but yes, I can do it. I'm the one who added the competition and the front page banner, for instance, and put it in the "accepting signup" stage. The one in Squad Battles is in the "in progress" stage and better suited for tournament updates, but if you want to go that route just give me all the results to post and I'll make it happen. Pretty sure Jeff and/or Alan are running the SB tourny and they're site officers and mod that forum, so easy for them to do it this way.

Another way to do it is to make a new thread for this tourny and put it in the tournaments area, which is the proper place anyway. In fact this thread should be moved there. The only reason I haven't suggested it is you're still accepting signups, so more visible here. If you go this route you can make changes to the page yourself, just by continually editing your post.

Up to you. Let me know.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
02-04-2016, 12:56 AM,
(02-04-2016, 12:43 AM)Scud Wrote:
(02-03-2016, 08:59 PM)Battle Kat Wrote: ^^ Scud, any idea can we have something like that say in our Tournament subforum?

Only a site admin has access to that area, but yes, I can do it. I'm the one who added the competition and the front page banner, for instance, and put it in the "accepting signup" stage. The one in Squad Battles is in the "in progress" stage and better suited for tournament updates, but if you want to go that route just give me all the results to post and I'll make it happen. Pretty sure Jeff and/or Alan are running the SB tourny and they're site officers and mod that forum, so easy for them to do it this way.

Another way to do it is to make a new thread for this tourny and put it in the tournaments area, which is the proper place anyway. In fact this thread should be moved there. The only reason I haven't suggested it is you're still accepting signups, so more visible here. If you go this route you can make changes to the page yourself, just by continually editing your post.

Up to you. Let me know.

Dave

Thanks Dave! I guess the quesetion is whether such a page would be first easy to come up with and then easy to maintain. I can easily as well update an Tournament Excel and post a screenshot here.

Yes please, let us keep this here in the main forum for a while, still looking for more cannon fodd... er eager recruits!
Visit us at CSLegion.com