• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New wargame site
05-11-2012, 07:41 AM,
RE: New wargame site
Divulging your password no longer required.
Send this user an email
05-11-2012, 08:30 AM,
Sad lot. No soup for me and no soup for you.
All can apply but only the exclusive will get in. With or without password.

I'm glad that Tiger Woods was allowed to play at the Masters.

The "Master" is evolving? He is still a Jester

Watermelon

HSL
05-11-2012, 12:28 PM,
Aw come on man, I'm not exclusive!!!???
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
05-11-2012, 07:31 PM,
You are to me Mike! TEEHEE

I don't mind having a new gaming club.
I do mind when the "owner/megalomaniac" of the club bath mouths The Blitz, and it's members, while "others" from the exclusive club try to proselytize on the Blitz forums.

A club "open to all" that excludes anyone is not a club that is open to all? Just sayin'. :whis:

cheers

HSL
05-11-2012, 09:41 PM,
Gents: Smoke7

I support war game clubs - since these organizations help promote the games we love and bring "like-minded" folks together to discuss and play. :)

I am also thankful that the Blitz has a written set of rules for membership and conduct with a clear procedure to handle grievances... instead of leaving such devices to the whim of a club owner.

I believe we can clearly state that the Blitz is open to "all" and we have nothing to "hide" from others. Big Grin

Personally, I'm both glad and proud to be part of the Blitz!

Game on! Maracas

Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
05-11-2012, 09:55 PM,
(05-11-2012, 07:31 PM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: You are to me Mike! TEEHEE

I don't mind having a new gaming club.
I do mind when the "owner/megalomaniac" of the club bath mouths The Blitz, and it's members, while "others" from the exclusive club try to proselytize on the Blitz forums.

A club "open to all" that excludes anyone is not a club that is open to all? Just sayin'. :whis:

cheers

HSL

LOL!!! No problem!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
05-11-2012, 11:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-12-2012, 12:12 AM by Kool Kat.)
There's nothing wrong with belonging to more than one club and indeed many on this site already belong to more than one.

The only reason for the new site declining membership for a few is because of previous experiences with them and their use of the forums.
By this I mean because of their use in a certain way and everything being discussed degenerates into undesirable slanging matches.

Funnily this is the only forum on the Blitz site where I have seen that happen the rest seem to get by no bother and I believe it is because there was clash of personalities here.

So one member decided to set up his own site where this clash of personalities would not take place because those disruptive personalities would not be allowed on the site.
Those personalities know who they are and know the Peter (Glint) is running the new site.

He will welcome all interested persons except for the few disruptive influences and so don't be influenced by the minority here who think they only they know how wargaming should be conducted.

GordonHelmet Smile

05-12-2012, 12:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-12-2012, 12:46 AM by Kool Kat.)
Gents: Smoke7

I have no issues with a discussion of war game clubs or this thread.

However, I am not going to allow direct URL links to other war game clubs to be posted in the CS Forums unless it is reciprocated by other clubs on their forums.

Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
05-12-2012, 01:13 AM,
(05-11-2012, 12:28 PM)Warhorse Wrote: Aw come on man, I'm not exclusive!!!???

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.

- Groucho Marx

Helmet Wink

Visit us at CSLegion.com
05-12-2012, 01:22 AM,
(05-12-2012, 12:15 AM)Kool Kat Wrote: Gents: Smoke7

I have no issues with a discussion of war game clubs or this thread.

However, I am not going to allow direct URL links to other war game clubs to be posted in the CS Forums unless it is reciprocated by other clubs on their forums.

See my user profile if any one needs a link.
Thanks, but we really don't need yours.
Send this user an email