• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The Blitz Forums the Thread...
08-07-2007, 05:32 AM,
RE: The Blitz Forums the Thread...
I notice that I only have enough credit for sufficient posts to be a warrant officer. Before the hack, I was almost a Captain. I prefer to think that this whole "hack thing" was a cover up for someone's plan to demote me.

Is this something that anybody else experienced, or even cares about?

No biggy. Just curious.

Cheers,

Nort
08-07-2007, 05:41 AM,
I think it is tied in to your post count, of course it is editable and you can put in whatever you want.... why not go with Starfleet Commander or something else that reeks of grandeur... LOL
08-07-2007, 09:36 AM,
I know it is tied to my post count. My point is that my post count as been inaccruately reduced by enough points to give me a reduction of two ranks.

Just wondering if that will be remedied, or considered no big deal.
08-07-2007, 12:32 PM,
RedDevil Wrote:Steve I show your stats as below:

Last completed game on 22nd June 2007
Period Wins Losses Draws Played Win % Score Streak
During last 3 months 2 2 .000 12
During last 6 months 2 2 .000 12
During last 12 months 2 2 .000 12
Since beginning 2 2 .000 12
Quick Battles stats
Since beginning 0 .000 -

Use the following menu to view more detail about the player's club and gaming history.

# 1st Side Player 2nd Side Player Mad Russian's Performance Scenario Game End Date Score Extra Delete result
Side Player Player Side
1 Germany Mad Russian [hirr]Leto Russia Total Loss B&T Forgotten Front CMBB 2007-06-22 2 20 Delete
2 Allies Mad Russian Schwerpunkt Axis Major Loss (L) CMBB Quick Battle 3000 pts CMBB 2007-06-18 10 45 Delete

You cannot access the ladder stats directly from the forums right now, Raz is working on making it reappear.
You can access your records by going to the ladders link in section G3 at the top choosing CM (or whatever other ladder you're on ) and sorting by name to find your listing.

The reputation system remains as it is with the addition of new features which will hopefully be along soon as time permits to restore the forums to their former glory.

Ok...I know you guys are working on it. I was just reporting parts that didn't seem to work like they did before that you might not have run across yet.

Good Hunting.

MR
08-07-2007, 12:35 PM,
Fubar Wrote:Maybe we should all send Raz a few brews as a thanks for all his hard work.....just imagine all those different beers from around the world.

God i'm making myself thirsty. ;)

cheers

STOP!!!

Don't send him a single brew until he's unraveled the puzzle and put this all back together.

Good Hunting.

MR
08-07-2007, 12:46 PM,
Waugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that I can see who gave me clickies they've disappeared!! And NO Coil I can't prove I ever had them because they are not GONE!!! Well alll of the latest ones anyway!!!!!!!

ROFLTMSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It appears this subject may now die a well deserved death!

Good Hunting.

MR
08-07-2007, 01:56 PM,
Mad Russian Wrote:Now that I can see who gave me clickies they've disappeared!! And NO Coil I can't prove I ever had them because they are not GONE!!! Well alll of the latest ones anyway!!!!!!!

MR - that is the single most incomprehensible sentence (ok, 3 sentences) I've ever seen posted on these boards. It makes my head spin just reading it. A clicky coming your way just for authoring it...
08-07-2007, 02:16 PM,
who said russians cant drink too much vodka
08-08-2007, 01:04 PM,
Colonel Talvela Wrote:who said russians cant drink too much vodka

I don't know.

Who did say that?

Is that a trick question or what?

Good Hunting.

MR
08-16-2007, 01:09 PM,
AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And another thing.....

I can't put a new post in the KOTH2 tourney forum when I try to quote Leto's last post about a site for all....

I link TPG. I don't know if it won't take the link, my post or what.... but somefink is bad there!!

Good Hunting.

MR