• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Germans ONLY "Little Saturn" No Russians Pls
07-05-2010, 02:59 AM,
RE: Germans ONLY "Little Saturn" No Russians Pls
Has anyone sent Rommel a game file yet?
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2010, 04:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-05-2010, 04:50 AM by cargol.)
I ve started the game with Willow, turn 3 so far and nothing serius to report.
I ve only spotted two T34'S and might kill a Cder in the next few turns :)
Joony was supposed to play with him, i ll drop him a note and see whats happening.
07-05-2010, 05:41 AM,
Caught a SMG platoon in the open and killed most of it. Otherwise nothing to report.
07-06-2010, 05:51 AM,
Ruskies are starting to appear in small numbers,few MG bursts fired from my part and forced enemy infantry to head for cover.
It seems that the enemy will try to work its way towards some of the objectives trying to improve its position rather than make a desicive effort.
My T34 spotted enemy infantry and that means that it's also spotted, not good as it's still early and most probably the surprise is spoiled i might use it from now on to hunt some Reds.
07-08-2010, 01:24 PM,
Iss anyone playing against Rommel?
07-10-2010, 06:49 PM,
(07-08-2010, 01:24 PM)Ratzki Wrote: Iss anyone playing against Rommel?
Ratski! :smoke:
Here is the list Cargo gave us regarding the line up for the battle!
Balkan Warrior vs Wombat, in France and is John!
Joony vs Rommel
Glider vs HerrOberst
Cargol vs Willow.
Have a good one!cheers
Ivan/Shep!The "HOG Ranger and Balkan Warrior" Still Riding the "Winds of Change" on the Dubrovnik Front!
08-23-2010, 03:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-23-2010, 03:50 AM by Glider.)
[Image: littlesaturn2.jpg]
My game with herroberst is over. As you see above my attempt to cut the east-west road was partially successful. I did not manage to cut his forces in two but I managed to block the road.

I pushed hard and suffered heavy losses, a lot of inf, 1 50mm ATG and 1 T-34. It was hard to advance against SMG ambushes and T-34s.

In exchange I managed to keep him on defensive. I killed 2 T-34s and 2 T-70s and scored 1 T-34 and 1 T-70 mobility kills. I am not sure if mobility kills count for anything in the campaign framework.
08-23-2010, 04:36 AM,
I got both players game reports. Thanks guys. Am awaiting the other games to complete.
08-30-2010, 05:16 AM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: Germans ONLY "Little Saturn" No Russians Pls
Hi Glider! :)
Great job!!!cheers Hope I do as well! See ya!
Ivan/Shep!The "HOG Ranger and Balkan Warrior" Still Riding the "Winds of Change" on the Dubrovnik Front!
08-30-2010, 05:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-30-2010, 05:48 AM by cargol.)
My game is over also.
It wasnt a good perfrmance on my part. I ve counterattack with a Coy of Infantry and 1 T34 but my attack was quickly stalled and i ve lost the Whole attacking force.Totally i ve lost almost 1 1/2 infantry Coy,1 T34,1 A/T Gun and 2-3 MGs.I ve killed one T70 and 1 T34 plus an unknown number of infantry.
Good think that the Reds didnt gain control of any flag