• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Command Ostfront
05-04-2011, 02:20 AM,
RE: Panzer Command Ostfront
(05-03-2011, 11:15 AM)Ratzki Wrote: I am counting the days 'till release date.

As am I! Along with CM:BN on pre-order, I'm looking forward to them both. :cool2:
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2011, 01:28 PM,
The demo is available now.

Good Hunting.

MR
05-14-2011, 03:09 AM,
(10-16-2010, 02:36 AM)Ratzki Wrote: I would think that if there is enough interest, that it could be added. I, for one will be giving it a try, to see if the gameplay has improved enough to keep me playing.

Now that it's released Party and I've had a quick look at it, please mark me down as interested in seeing Panzer Command: Ostfront added to the ladder.

Along with that, I've got Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy on pre-order and fully expect that I would like to see it join the ladder, as well. :cool2:
05-15-2011, 09:22 PM,
I agree. Definitely interested in a PCO Ladder. I ordered it last night.
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal

[Image: pzV.jpg]
05-16-2011, 11:33 PM,
Agreed on all counts here. A PCO ladder at the Blitz would seriously help this game win new fans.
05-18-2011, 02:18 PM,
Any news or developments on a possible PC:O ladder here....??
05-19-2011, 04:37 AM,
I have sent a message to the powers that be and will await a response on this. I will let you all know as soon as I know.
05-19-2011, 09:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-19-2011, 09:38 PM by Mad Russian.)
In the first week there have been 11 mod's made for PCO. These include everything from flags, to tracers, to new infantry displays. That's a lot of support just in the first week. Welcome to the world of PCO.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=967

More scenarios and mods are in the works as well as expansions for the game.

PCO having it's own ladder would be a really good thing as PC starts to grow even more.

Good Hunting.

MR
05-19-2011, 11:59 PM,
Glad to hear of all the support that PCO is enjoying so soon after release. :cool2:

As for the ladder ... should PCO have its own ladder, or be an addition/option for the Combat Mission ladder? Would CM:BN be part of the Combat Mission ladder, or have it's own ladder, as well?

In my mind, I was thinking that they would be so similar as to be part of the same ladder, but perhaps my lack of PBEM experience with the two new ones has misled me.

For example, the Steel Panthers' style of play and PBEM are so different that I can readily see it in its own ladder, while I had mentally grouped CMBO, CMBB, CMAK, PCO, and CMBN all into the same general classification, altho there are differences between each of them.
05-20-2011, 11:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-20-2011, 12:33 PM by Mad Russian.)
From what I've seen both PCO and CMBN are so different from CMx1 that they should both be on separate ladders. Those that have played them more could give you a better idea though.

PC's PBEM was completely redone for PCO and is different than anything I've ever played before.

Good Hunting.

MR