• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

GREEN LIGHT TOURNEY
07-18-2008, 09:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-25-2008, 02:37 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
RE: GREEN LIGHT TOURNEY
COMBAT FOOTAGE- The River

[Image: ariv.gif]

STUKA!!
RT Pioneer's flyboy goes for the bunker (yellow line indicates the planes ground track, note it's shadow), but its huge single bomb falls short..
[Image: RTP-stuk.gif]

[Image: stuk.gif]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeEIdsjPt...re=related
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2008, 09:38 AM,
POS, send the setups! This looks very interesting.

Odies
07-18-2008, 11:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-17-2008, 03:55 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
[Image: binocs.jpg]

GO LOOK!

A contestant just told me he's not going to look at this thread in case he gets an unfair advantage over me because my screenshots of our game might reveal the position of my lurking units.
But I told him "go look anytime you like"..:)
Rest assured if there were any of my troop dispositions that I didn't want people to see, then I wouldn't post the shot in the first place..;)
So I say to everybody grab your popcorn, sit back with your feet up and look..:)

(PS- the binoc lenses are green, i never coloured them)
07-19-2008, 12:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-25-2008, 02:38 PM by PoorOldSpike.)

As my panzers fan out and begin going for the bridge and fords, Mad Baron's gun behind a house speaks in a harsh gutteral tone..
[Image: MBgun.gif]
07-19-2008, 06:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-25-2008, 02:38 PM by PoorOldSpike.)

No sooner does my left-flank panzergruppe begin moving off the start line towards a ford than it's socked hard on the nose by Face's gun..
[Image: faca.gif]
07-19-2008, 07:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-25-2008, 02:39 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
COMBAT FOOTAGE - The City

[Image: acity.gif]

As my leading panzers race into the city (left) I launch a spoiling attack with my 8-wheeler into the midst of Bootie's reinfs that have just arrived in the city centre, hoping to catch them off guard while they're still deploying..
[Image: Booa.gif]

My boys luck holds as he survives this molotov strike..
[Image: Booc.gif]
07-19-2008, 01:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-25-2008, 02:39 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
COMBAT FOOTAGE- The City

RT Pioneer's Stuka goes downtown..
My newly-arrived Russian reinfs begin deploying when suddenly a lookout screams "Helldiver!", but the flak gun is caught off-guard looking the wrong way, he begins to turn round but never has time to fire a shot..
[Image: RTPstua.gif]

"Scratch one flat-top!" yells the jubilant Stuka pilot as his two bombs detonate in the middle of the Russians..
(yellow arrow indicates his ground track)
[Image: RTPstub.gif]
07-20-2008, 03:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-25-2008, 02:40 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
COMBAT FOOTAGE- The City

My panzer columns pincer out Das Tiger's city centre..
[Image: DT-towa.gif]

But my left column was given a hot reception..
[Image: DT-towb.gif]

My leading panzers dominate the centre, wrecking the flak gun (left) and persuading the 57mm AT-gunner on the right to throw up his arms in abject surrender without firing a shot..
[Image: DT-towc.gif]
07-20-2008, 05:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-25-2008, 02:41 PM by PoorOldSpike.)

Feydarkin's panzergrenadiers race through the Russian lines on turn 1, slipping past the knocked-out bunker on the road (red x)
The other red x is a wrecked Russian gun, it brewed an 8-wheeler (burning in background) before it was taken down by massed panzer return fire..
[Image: iiibrtru.gif]
07-20-2008, 05:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-25-2008, 02:41 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
COMBAT FOOTAGE - The City

Risnervich's 37mm flak puts up a valiant defence as my panzers storm into town but sees his shells bounce, and quickly succumbed later to the panzers return fire.
Meanwhile his mate who was manning the 57mmATG on the right has done a runner without firing..
[Image: Ris-citx.gif]