• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

COLD WAR EUROPE Modification
02-28-2008, 12:09 AM,
RE: Post War West-Germany Addon
Hello all,

the work of the West German Addon in the 1.00 Version is complete. I will send Randy the Files and hope the Addon will release in the next few days.

It´s good, but not perfect! In following updates i will try to make it better, especially some graphics.

Best Regards,
Stefan
I create and revise: Order of Battles, Table of Equipments, Weapon Values for Modern Wars (in work: DG Lebanon War 1982 - 1985, DG Falklands War and again CWE!)
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2008, 11:38 PM,
Gentlemen,

Randy wrote to me that he will post the Addon as soon as he find time! I hope it will release in the next few days.

Stefan
I create and revise: Order of Battles, Table of Equipments, Weapon Values for Modern Wars (in work: DG Lebanon War 1982 - 1985, DG Falklands War and again CWE!)
03-25-2008, 11:29 PM,
For all who don´t wanna wait longer, dl the files here: http://www.feldzugschmiede.com/index.php..._published .

A lot of fun with it.
04-20-2009, 09:41 PM,
Gents,

a long time ago i was here :whis:. I have interesting news for some here!

Cold War Europe, a project based on the originally Divided Ground will finished this year! Beside the known west germans will fight Belgium, the Netherlands, Great Britain, Canada and the United States against the Red Flood. For the Warshaw Pact are the east germans, Poland, Czechoslovakia and the Sovietunion available.

Timeline is the Cold War timeline from 1948 - 1991. I will also revise the weapon files, because they need it really. If all is working the game will come as a standalone Game (need no origins or complicated install routes).

Best Regards,
Stefan
04-21-2009, 06:34 AM,
Way to go Stefan, as always I wait excitedly!!

Mike
04-21-2009, 10:00 PM,
Hi Mike, i´ll do my best!

Stefan
04-22-2009, 09:03 AM,
I know you will, your work on both the West German and NVA forces is top-notch, thanks again!!

Mike
04-24-2009, 07:38 PM,
Thank you Mike. You have done some important things for it and your help is always welcome!

I need exact informations for the polish and czechoslovak armies (OoB´s/ToE´s) between 1955 - 1985. Maybe some can help here.

Stefan
04-25-2009, 05:58 AM,
Stefan,

Do you read Polish at all? I have quite a bit of info I gathered when I ws working on modern Polish. Also, I did quite a bit of icons, etc. If you want, I can zip the whole works up for you? You're welcome to use it, I know you will appreciate it alot!!

Mike
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
04-25-2009, 07:36 AM,
Mike,

that would be fantastic. Thanks in advance,

Stefan