• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
12-11-2015, 10:44 PM,
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
Sounds like my Christmas present...
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2015, 01:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-12-2015, 04:14 AM by phoenix.)
Thanks David. Looking forward to it .
12-12-2015, 01:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-12-2015, 06:08 AM by Xaver.)
Thanks for the PDFs and the PNG, i have material to read now using the guide... lets learn about new engine features.

Ba, dont worry sure that winter unit melts like ice on tenterhooks... today is all made in China with low quality plastic (pretty but to soft), not like in good old times with "quality materials"  LOL

EDIT: related with the winter unit quality... http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=C-cup
12-14-2015, 06:02 AM,
David:

Will you be doing Planning Maps for Normandy like those for Kursk? Where the scenario area is overlayed onto the map?
12-14-2015, 06:15 AM,
(12-14-2015, 06:02 AM)GerryM Wrote: David:

Will you be doing Planning Maps for Normandy like those for Kursk? Where the scenario area  is overlayed onto the map?

Yep - that was mentioned a few posts back in my latest Teaser update.

The link to the is here;

Link for the Situation Maps
12-14-2015, 06:21 AM,
One more. On Windows 8.1 will the game allow the user to navigate using the touch screen feature? Thanks.
12-14-2015, 06:34 AM,
(12-14-2015, 06:21 AM)GerryM Wrote: One more. On Windows 8.1 will the game allow the user to navigate using the touch screen feature? Thanks.

GerryM,

I don't have a touch screen here and can't validate.

My initial reaction is no, that probably wouldn't work.

That said, the work done for touch devices (Android / iOS) has been discussed for migration across to PC (think pinch to zoom etc), but I have no idea when that would come to fruition.

David

PS, If you can do it in Kursk now via touch, then it will be there in Normandy...
12-14-2015, 10:10 PM,
Well, we enter in the "final countdown" or we are going to wait one week more to D-Day??? expect weather be ok for landings and you dont need "motivate" team to jump to beaches Walk the Plank Big Grin2
12-15-2015, 12:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-15-2015, 12:46 PM by Strela.)
Post Deleted....
12-15-2015, 01:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-15-2015, 01:31 PM by Strela.)
Well that was a right balls up....

For those of you that know, I put an incorrect link up on the previous post - this was live for 30 minutes.

This was a link to a build of the game. For anyone that has downloaded the files, please delete them. It won't work without a key from John Tiller. There will be differences to this build and what will be released so you will have problems with PBEM's and other things.

I have also deleted the original build on Google Drive so all links are dormant now.

I ask you to please respect the developers and publisher - please delete and not share any files you may have inadvertently downloaded.

Thanks,

David