• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

H2H testing
10-24-2010, 05:29 PM,
RE: H2H testing
(10-22-2010, 12:02 PM)Ratzki Wrote: There are a couple of outstanding reports on battles that have been completed in the H2H section. I have just dropped those whose reports are missing a PM. It is just reminding them that their report on the battle would be great, if they could write one up in the H2H section for the battle that they completed. Remember that there are a couple bonus ladder points for reporting on the games. Thanks guys.

What's PM?
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2010, 02:26 AM,
It is a Private Message.
I went through the scenarios and looked for games where one of the two players that tested the scenario did not have a report completed. These were the playtesters that I contacted.
10-25-2010, 05:54 PM,
(10-22-2010, 12:02 PM)Ratzki Wrote: There are a couple of outstanding reports on battles that have been completed in the H2H section. I have just dropped those whose reports are missing a PM. It is just reminding them that their report on the battle would be great, if they could write one up in the H2H section for the battle that they completed. Remember that there are a couple bonus ladder points for reporting on the games. Thanks guys.

Sorry, "PM" ?
Send this user an email
10-26-2010, 03:30 AM,
We have made a good start on the testing push, but there are still 5 scenarios that have fewer then 2 testgames being played.
10-28-2010, 01:28 AM,
Just a reminder to those players that are playtesting scenarios, make sure that you registaer your game in the H2H section so that the designers know who is playing what. Thanks for the continued effort to clear out our H2H section, and playtest the scenarios.
11-06-2010, 02:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-06-2010, 02:20 AM by Bear.)
(10-20-2010, 01:06 PM)captainkije Wrote:
(10-20-2010, 05:41 AM)cargol Wrote: I d like to playtest "Counterattack Das Reich".
Anyone interested?
I'm for it. Sent you e-mail via Blitz with my e-mail. Choose your side and we're on.
(10-20-2010, 05:41 AM)cargol Wrote: I d like to playtest "Counterattack Das Reich".
Anyone interested?
One proviso. Right now, am only good for CMBB scenarios, so if this is 1944, can't do it. (Didn't see it listed in H2H).

This scenario is now posted at H2H Play Testing.

Please, Cargol and Captainkije, you may Register your game now.
Send this user an email
11-06-2010, 07:37 PM,
I ve registered the test.
11-17-2010, 07:54 AM,
Thanks guys for all that have stepped up to playtest the scenarios in our H2H section. Now I might be dreaming, but there are 7 scenarios that are ready for testing that have 0, or just 1 playtest game being played at this time. If we could get 7 more games going on these scenarios, we could potentially test, rate and pass several good scenarios on through the system. if this plea does not get it done, Bear and others have said that they will hold their breath till this is accomplished.
11-17-2010, 09:16 AM,
(11-17-2010, 07:54 AM)Ratzki Wrote: Thanks guys for all that have stepped up to playtest the scenarios in our H2H section. Now I might be dreaming, but there are 7 scenarios that are ready for testing that have 0, or just 1 playtest game being played at this time. If we could get 7 more games going on these scenarios, we could potentially test, rate and pass several good scenarios on through the system. if this plea does not get it done, Bear and others have said that they will hold their breath till this is accomplished.

Nice push there Ratzki, some times a reminder does go down well

cheers
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
11-26-2010, 05:28 AM,
Thanks Double H, but it would appear that a slight prodding is in order now Whip

Still 7 more playtests could potentially move several scenarios through the system. There are a number of games both AK and BB that have fewer then 2 playtests going on at this moment. All help is a great motivator for the designers to keep on making these scenarios. Thanks