• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A few "thank you's"..:)
07-29-2008, 04:20 AM,
RE: A few "thank you's"..:)
Thanks Steel God for the clarification.

PoorOldSpike Wrote:Poor Geordie, he never got over being banned for life by Blitz, I've tried to help him shake off the sulks by telling him he's welcome to enter any of my tourneys any time he likes..:)

You heard the man, play nice. ;)

Anyway, as admirable as it is I'm sure to help Geordie 'shake off the sulks" by telling him he's welcome to enter in your tourneys, wouldn't that be a bit of a problem seeing how a) he's, "banned for life by Blitz", and b) you're banned from Gamesquad? Just a thought.
07-29-2008, 04:21 AM,
Steel God Wrote:..I don't want the forums here used to bash other forums in any manner...

Our illustrious Leader speaks words of wisdom as always..:)
Personally I haven't the slightest objection if Steel God should want to delete any of my posts at any time if he feels I'm a little too over-zealous in my desire to protect Blitz from outside propaganda by setting the record straight..:)
07-29-2008, 04:29 AM,
Kelen Wrote:.telling him he's welcome to enter in your tourneys, wouldn't that be a bit of a problem seeing how a) he's, "banned for life by Blitz", and b) you're banned from Gamesquad? Just a thought.

My tourneys cut across all sorts of bannings, inter-club borders, frontiers, and politics (a bit like the Olympic Games) and I'll never, ever, refuse anybody who wants to sign up for my tourneys..:)
07-29-2008, 04:36 AM,
PoorOldSpike Wrote:My tourneys cut across all sorts of bannings

You might want to check that with the respective Moderators first.
07-29-2008, 04:51 AM,
Kelen Wrote:
PoorOldSpike Wrote:My tourneys cut across all sorts of bannings
You might want to check that with the respective Moderators first.

But that's the way it's always been with the past 6 tourneys i've staged at Blitz, I simply don't have the time or desire to scrutinise every name who signs up to see if they're banned or not (or to see if I'm banned from their club or not) I just don't care..
I'll simply tell everybody who contacts me to sign up- "okay mate you're in"..:)

And to their credit the Blitz staff have never ever said to me "you can't allow so-and-so to sign up", so obviously they're too big to care either..:)
07-29-2008, 05:46 AM,
POS

I believe that you cut that Mathew 5:16 a little short to fit your needs at the time. Shame! Shame!

"Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven." Mathew 5:16

Big Joe
Big Joe

**visit the H2H section and help the designers by testing their scenarios**
07-29-2008, 06:02 AM,
Big Joe Wrote:POS
I believe that you cut that Mathew 5:16 a little short to fit your needs at the time. Shame! Shame!
"Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven." Mathew 5:16

Right mate, my gift of strategy and tactics is on display to glorify Him who gave it to me..:)
(Between you and me I had to cut it short otherwise I'd have no doubt been accused of longwinded preaching, I was in a no-win situation either way- "The more the words,the less the meaning,and how does that profit anyone?" Ecc 6:11)
07-29-2008, 06:12 AM,
PoorOldSpike Wrote:
Steel God Wrote:..I don't want the forums here used to bash other forums in any manner...

Our illustrious Leader speaks words of wisdom as always..:)
Personally I haven't the slightest objection if Steel God should want to delete any of my posts at any time if he feels I'm a little too over-zealous in my desire to protect Blitz from outside propaganda by setting the record straight..:)

Have I missed something, what 'outside propaganda'?

Haven't seen anything resembling that kind of thing on the Blitz forum for sometime.
07-29-2008, 06:20 AM,
That passage (Ecclesiastes 6:11) is way out of context for you are not arguing with God about your destiny. If you are going to continue to quote the Holy Bible do try to be more accurate about the context of the passage. Thank you.

Big Joe
Big Joe

**visit the H2H section and help the designers by testing their scenarios**
07-29-2008, 06:24 AM,
And with that I'd like you guys to move on.

If you want to discuss religion and the context these quotes are used in go to a religion forum. This is a wargaming club.... we dont talk religion.... we talk about killing the pixellated enemy.