• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

H2H Opponents needed
01-17-2007, 10:30 PM,
RE: H2H Opponents needed
ok wigam - pm me which side you want and your email address and I'll send out the set up

thanks
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2007, 12:29 AM,
Zemke Wrote:Burning Sands is set in 1940 Italy vs Britian. I am playing it with Ron Richmond as a test, and so far it has been very exciting. I am very pleased. The map looks wide open till you look closer, big dunes of sand to hide behind and move while in cover. I was worried the British may "out class" the Italians, but so far the Italians have been doing pretty good. All the ZAB battles are fast bloody fights, turning on who can use the terrain the best, IMO.

nice scenario the terrain looks good, the hill in the center will be a bloody one.
01-18-2007, 01:25 AM,
Nice little web site Elltee.
01-18-2007, 02:53 AM,
RE:��H2H Opponents needed
Zemke Wrote:Nice little web site Elltee.
I agree Very nice site indeedy keep up the good workcheers

That is all...
***** Fredrocker's Combat Mission Site *****"Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care." - Theodore Roosevelt
Send this user an email
01-18-2007, 05:18 AM,
thanks been too busy playing to add to it recently - maybe put some on when I have a lull in games
01-18-2007, 10:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-18-2007, 10:16 AM by wigam.)
Hi Elltee

I have 4 games going in CMBB and my opponents have told me the best way to learn is to be on the attack.

So in saying that the Rangers sound like my guys.

[email protected]

Cheers Wigam
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email